Bloodclaw sparring session

Forté

you mean this compressed cube of metal that used to be your armour? besides, what's to worry about, i've ork warlords in combat, both more cunning, tougher and stronger then you whelp! you think you can impress me with just using words? bah! you think you know some combat techniques? this old git invented those techniques! now fall in line whelp and start sparring against some of your fellow claws! you could use the exercise!

i was going to save you from a beating but ok.my priests should be here after they do some things

"what beating pup? your bark is stronger then your bite!"

once more hendrik charges the whelp and a swirling mellee evolves. as the whelp jumps sidesways he grabs a bar and smashes it into hendriks knee, forcing the greybeard to go down on a knee. standing in front of the kneeled greybeard arez starts laughing out loud. "my bark stronger then my bite, by russ i must have an awesome strong bark the---"

before the whelp could even finish hendrik had smashed his fist into arez codpiece, the admantium protection proving no protection against a mighty blow like the ones hendrik could deliver. once more everything went black in front to the whelp's eyes

sorry mate, gotta go now, as i have an exam about molecular architecture tomorrow!

i was going to save you from a beating but ok.my priests should be here after they do some things

"You would cower behind your priests? Fight like a MAN...wolf...thing..." Felix scratches his head "What are you again? 'Cus you don't have the bawls to be a man, that's for sure!"

Felix look's closely at hedrik's cube "Ah now this is nice! Hmm... It kinda reminds me of something..." he thinks for a moment "IT'S GILLY'S NOSE! HAHAHA!"

"what beating pup? your bark is stronger then your bite!"

once more hendrik charges the whelp and a swirling mellee evolves. as the whelp jumps sidesways he grabs a bar and smashes it into hendriks knee, forcing the greybeard to go down on a knee. standing in front of the kneeled greybeard arez starts laughing out loud. "my bark stronger then my bite, by russ i must have an awesome strong bark the---"

before the whelp could even finish hendrik had smashed his fist into arez codpiece, the admantium protection proving no protection against a mighty blow like the ones hendrik could deliver. once more everything went black in front to the whelp's eyes

sorry mate, gotta go now, as i have an exam about molecular architecture tomorrow!

I wasnt talking about me giving you a beating.when the priests find you defiled and ancient set of armor they will be furious.take what you felt against Gilford and times that by about 10 or so.thats how mad the priest will be.But since you've been semi nice to me i'll stop them before they kill you.

"You would cower behind your priests? Fight like a MAN...wolf...thing..." Felix scratches his head "What are you again? 'Cus you don't have the bawls to be a man, that's for sure!"

Felix look's closely at hedrik's cube "Ah now this is nice! Hmm... It kinda reminds me of something..." he thinks for a moment "IT'S GILLY'S NOSE! HAHAHA!"

Lord Zynk are you attached to this bufoon?

By the way Felix, I'm more man than you'll ever be.and i'm wulfen 98% of the time

Lord Zynk are you attached to this bufoon?

Sigh He has his uses... though I often wonder where the 'off switch' is :huh:

"There's no turning off this powerhouse of masculinity and fighting spirit!"

so just wound not kill?

-smirks at this and Mistu walks over, finds the off switch on Felix and flips it to off- that is a hell of alot better

Felix looks at Mistu "...Why did you touch my butt?" (I guess that would count as an 'off' switch :D )

Still haven't answered my question Zynk

Oh wound or kill? That's your call... but I warn you. Felix is on my guard for a reason.

"Comedy entertainment? Or is that Gilfords position? I can't tell"

-mistu snaps fingers- wait! i know where the off swtich is! right here -slugs felix dead in the jaw, sending him sprawling onto the ground, knocked out-

Felix looks like a ragdoll on the ground for a few seconds. Then he opens his eyes and slowly stands up "First you touch my arse, now this?! Now you've gone and pissed me off!" Faster than a half blink Felix punches Mistu with such force that he flys out the door, crashing through multiple walls, ramming into a final wall causing debris to crash on top of him.

"That'll teach you!"

Zynk has had enough FELIX! You have broken my command by breaking yet more than one thing on this planet! Now you must sit through my long and boring lessons on strategy and tactics once more as penance! Kalidor grabs Felix and follows Zynk out the door, disappearing into the Fang. Minutes on the other side of the Fang a dark blue thunderhawk takes off into the night sky.

Wheres Hendrik?i think my Priests are coming.I want to give him a final chance to give my Teleporter back

your priest? YOUR priests? since when did they become your priests? as far as i'm aware the priests always were part of the great wolf's company whelp! besides, the teleporter is broken, just like the rest of the armour. compressed into this tiny cube hanging around the necklace. it was a defilement to the armour in the first place! teleporting, bah! a true son of russ doesn't need a thing like that! remember what i did to gilford? now quit this nonsense whelp! i've got to get you and the rest of the claws in shape!

Wheres Hendrik?i think my Priests are coming.I want to give him a final chance to give my Teleporter back

your priest? YOUR priests? since when did they become your priests? as far as i'm aware the priests always were part of the great wolf's company whelp! besides, the teleporter is broken, just like the rest of the armour. compressed into this tiny cube hanging around the necklace. it was a defilement to the armour in the first place! teleporting, bah! a true son of russ doesn't need a thing like that! remember what i did to gilford? now quit this nonsense whelp! i've got to get you and the rest of the claws in shape!

im in charge of the contingent while we are here.so they are my troops.Yes i remember.and if your lucky the priests will leave you like that.thats if the are in a good mood

"a pup in charge of a whole contingent of wolves? by god i think we've hit you too hard greenhorn, you're clearly delirious!" pulling a chain closer hendrik seats himself on as as he watches the whelp. with his gentle voice the greyhunter starts talking to the pup, like a teacher talking to one of his pupils" your name is arez whelp, but your packmates know you as greenhorn. it 's only been 4 months since you came back from your test of morkai. this can explain some of this but still. at the time being lord rags has ordered me and jonas to make you, as well as the rest of the whelps such as forte and postal into fine warriors of the rout, but believe me you guys still have a long way to go before you can let your beard start to grow. currently we're trying to learn you lot how to properly use your bolt pistols since i've seen orks with more marksmanship then you have!"

Bah.

*walks out of the room and a few minutes later comes back adorned in my Company's armor and a couple Iron priests and a couple Runepriests trailing.*Over there is the armor.and that Grey Hunter *points to Hendrik* has the crushed teleporter.Dont kill him.Hes valuable to these current wolves

starts laughing at arez when he come into the room with a shine new tin foil hat. and to servitors behind him.

HAhah funny.no my armor is real and the priests are real.They wont be here long.theyre just getting my old armor and the teleporter pieces

well let me know when your factious priests show up because for now all i am seeing are 2 servitors and you wearing shine tinfoil bits on your armor.

wipers to hendrik i think this one will have to go to the rubber room soon.

well let me know when your factious priests show up because for now all i am seeing are 2 servitors and you wearing shine tinfoil bits on your armor.

wipers to hendrik i think this one will have to go to the rubber room soon.

MY ARMOR IS REAL AND THESE PRIESTS ARE REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*goes to postal picks him up by the throat and slams him into the ground hard*

Archived