Bloodclaw sparring session

Forté

with a growl and a chuckle, or maybe the other way around North kicks off the refuse lying on top of him. Wasting no time he leaves the room and returns with a non active thunderhammer

Hold still Forte, I got this!

leaning back with hammer, North uses the it as a baseball bat and smacks the bomb off a very uncomfortable looking Forte's shoulder, before he could even complain, North interrupted

No worries mate, I kept my eye on it all the way through

Oh yeah, you sure about that?

Forte pointing his finger at the hammer North realizes he didn't knock the bomb free, but simply gave it a new surface to stick to

You've gotta be kidding me! Well, games still on right, let's just switch it up to hot potato!

with a bellow North throws the hammer/bomb combo end over end in the direction of Gilford

Last one "stuck" with it loses and'll spend a month rebuilding his armor!

Edit ooc: this went from a bar brawl to a michael bay movie, I like it! Also, I miss aspects of D&d like this, taking two seperate weapons and making a whole new nasty one. I wish my wolf guard could combine meltas and thunderhammers to throw at vehicles!

Gilford rises from the crater just in time to dodge the thunder-bomb, which smacks into the ground tearing out chunks as in slides towards Felix. The melta bomb beeps a tad bit faster

"I'm not letting a stinky wolf touch my armor! hahaha!" with a wide grin, Felix heaves the hammer and swings it round at Decoy, CMD7, and Kalidor's general area.

Zynk's eyes slowly fade back to their normal blue color. He looks at the shattered glass and split wine with sadness.

Oh cruel fate this day that such a fine vintage should be split for the sake of child's play.

He turns toward the ensuing battle and laughs heartily.

*walks up to decoy and takes the thunder bomb*I think i'll put this somewhere safe

*activates teleporter and disappears then reappears a few moments later*there somewhere where it'll be safe.O if you here a rumble dont worry.I might of hid that hammer-bomb where a big creature lives or in a perfect place for an avalanche.I can't say with 100%.I'm out of this fight for abit.i'm thirsty and hungry

-smirks at Arez and stands- want to head to the mead hall and grab a bite of grub?

Sure.what was the smirk for?i get antsy around explosives.unless i have it :Troops:

"Damn Greenhorn.....you joint those smurfs or something. Your normally up for a laugh"

*pulls another melta bomb out of the bag and clamps it onto Gilfords back. The sight of him trying to reach it causing rawcus laughter.*

"Damn Greenhorn.....you joint those smurfs or something. Your normally up for a laugh"

*pulls another melta bomb out of the bag and clamps it onto Gilfords back. The sight of him trying to reach it causing rawcus laughter.*

*comes back from the mead hall*hey toss a few here i want to try something

Zynk walks over to Gilford and reaches for the melta bomb. Lets see if I have learned anything from my techmarines...

His fingers are two inches away from the device when sparks flash between the two. The device shuts off and he takes it off Gilford's back. Zynk juggles it in one hand for a second before tossing it to Arez.

Enjoy, brother-wolf.

Meanwhile Gilford returns to his royal countenance and stares at forte with disgust and contempt "Lowborn..."

Gilford slammed into the wall opposite after being hit by Forté with the force of a Rhino.

A growling Forté mere millimeters from Gilfords face...

"Watch your tongue. Nothing makes you better than me and certainly NOT place of birth!"

boots Gilford in the groin then slams his forearms onto his back, smashing him into the floor. Locking both Gilfords arms with his own, Forté sits on Gilfords back, pulling the downed marines arms towards him and bending his spine backwards.

"I'll give you LOWBORN!!!!!!!!"

1.i dont use the claws

2 the chainsword and frost blade are real which means sharp which means they can kill.

Sorry *throws away both weapons and raise fists* C'mon then, laddeh!

boots Gilford in the groin then slams his forearms onto his back, smashing him into the floor. Locking both Gilfords arms with his own, Forté sits on Gilfords back, pulling the downed marines arms towards him and bending his spine backwards.

Gilford uses his arched position to his advantage, flipping Forté over his head and slamming him onto his back. Each grappling for better position on the ground, Gilford manages to push Forté back and stand up. Wiping his armor of dirt and dust, Gilford addresses his brother-wolf:

"You and your ilk are boorish, vulgar, unwashed, barbaric animals! A shorter leash would do this galaxy a favor!"

Gilford uses his arched position to his advantage, flipping Forté over his head and slamming him onto his back. Each grappling for better position on the ground, Gilford manages to push Forté back and stand up. Wiping his armor of dirt and dust, Gilford addresses his brother-wolf:

"You and your ilk are boorish, vulgar, unwashed, barbaric animals! A shorter leash would do this galaxy a favor!"

Ok! THats enough of that *walks over to Gilford and grabs him*You need to cool down before you really make one of us wolves angry. *activates teleporter,a few minutes later I come back without Gilford*He's fine Zynk.as long as he doesnt move much

"and you will learn to shut your mouth Gillford!" as the greybeard charges him, releasing fenris fury on the marine.

gilford was a honour guard, a supreme veteran within his chapter,survivor of the uttaran cleansing and second tyranid war and yet he had never seen an opponent charge him so fierce. all gilford could do was hope to block hendriks every attack but both he and the wolf knew that wasn't going to happen. with every blow landed on him the marine could slowly feel his reactions getting slower, or were the blows simply landing faster and faster.

Ok! THats enough of that *walks over to Gilford and grabs him*You need to cool down before you really make one of us wolves angry. *activates teleporter,a few minutes later I come back without Gilford*He's fine Zynk.as long as he doesnt move much

Felix, knowing Gilford is going to get his arse kicked hard, sacrifices himself to Arez's frigid plans. He knocks Gilford aside at the last second and gets teleported to the icy nether. "NOOO!"

"and you will learn to shut your mouth Gillford!" as the greybeard charges him, releasing fenris fury on the marine.

gilford was a honour guard, a supreme veteran within his chapter,survivor of the uttaran cleansing and second tyranid war and yet he had never seen an opponent charge him so fierce. all gilford could do was hope to block hendriks every attack but both he and the wolf knew that wasn't going to happen. with every blow landed on him the marine could slowly feel his reactions getting slower, or were the blows simply landing faster and faster.

Knowing he can not possibly outmatch an enraged wolf in direct combat, Gilford opts for a smarter approach. Weathering a storm of punches and insults, Gilford is backed into a massive rack of weapons and other various heavy objects. With speed and precision, Gilford launches his sword from his sheath striking a weak point in the rack. It with all its weight comes crashing down on Hendrik as Gilford gracefully leaps aside, sliding on his feet away from the rain of steel.

"I will not suffer your frothing wrath so easily Wolf!" Still bleeding and bruised from Hendrik's fury, he salutes his lord and majesty with his sword before sheathing it professionally. Zynk nods approvingly whilst swirling wine from a new chalice. Kalidor smiles, knowing the Wolf is not even close to being finished with his brother.

watching the hail of weapons coming down on him hendrik braces himself. metal meets metal and flesh as most of the weapons deflect on impact, a sword however plunging deep into hendriks arm as he let's out a howl that shakes the fang it it's deep core. this fight was far from over. as hendrik turns around gilford notices the look in hendriks eyes, his predatory yellow eyes fixating upon gilford. bearing his fangs the old wolf snarls, as the clotting factor in his arm already starts doing it's work. once more the grey hunter charges forward to gilford. where before the bloodclaws and zynk has seen a never-ending storm of blows they now were speachless. It was as if the ocean came beating down on a small ship,slamming it against the rocks of the cliffs. where the pups had known hendrik to be fierce they had always seen him as a strictly controlled hunter. nothing like the sight they were seeing now, a storming ocean unleashed. as gilfords face was slowly to begin to lose it's facial features hendrik stopped landing blows on gilfords face. where he once had been a been a modestly looking astartes now was a nose that was turned into pulp."behold zynk, for this is fenris, and here we hold every man accountable for his own words. now help me carry him to the infirmery. he'll be alright after some days, and i'm pretty sure one of your apothecaries can fix his nose. forte, go fetch a wolf priest immediatly, i want our best medicians on him!"

Ok. Who gave Arez a teleporter anyways? C'mon Arez, you need to fight these battles, not sucker punch them, what kind of wolf are you acting as?

i shall not tell.bloody 'ell i'll be right back im going to get felix *teleports and gets Felix*don't do that again felix.your not half bad.

watching the hail of weapons coming down on him hendrik braces himself. metal meets metal and flesh as most of the weapons deflect on impact, a sword however plunging deep into hendriks arm as he let's out a howl that shakes the fang it it's deep core. this fight was far from over. as hendrik turns around gilford notices the look in hendriks eyes, his predatory yellow eyes fixating upon gilford. bearing his fangs the old wolf snarls, as the clotting factor in his arm already starts doing it's work. once more the grey hunter charges forward to gilford. where before the bloodclaws and zynk has seen a never-ending storm of blows they now were speachless. It was as if the ocean came beating down on a small ship,slamming it against the rocks of the cliffs. where the pups had known hendrik to be fierce they had always seen him as a strictly controlled hunter. nothing like the sight they were seeing now, a storming ocean unleashed. as gilfords face was slowly to begin to lose it's facial features hendrik stopped landing blows on gilfords face. where he once had been a been a modestly looking astartes now was a nose that was turned into pulp."behold zynk, for this is fenris, and here we hold every man accountable for his own words. now help me carry him to the infirmery. he'll be alright after some days, and i'm pretty sure one of your apothecaries can fix his nose. forte, go fetch a wolf priest immediatly, i want our best medicians on him!"

i can get him there faster if you want

-Mistu walks over to Hendrik and saltues him as well done and walks back over to me, not speaking a single word- Hendrik, Mistu has basicly said, without using words, that he respects u as a true warrior and would be honored to fight along side u -is drink whiskey from a samll chalice-

Archived