Would you like to fight in my crusade? Brother Taio

Eberious

The Wilhelm model is amazing...

WLK

WLK, how many times do we have to tell you? Stop inflating Wilhelm's ego!! We have enough trouble with him already!

But it is an excellent model :P

WLK

*Flicks hair*

WLK

WLK, how many times do we have to tell you? Stop inflating Wilhelm's ego!! We have enough trouble with him already!

But it is an excellent model ;)

*Flicks hair*

:P ;) :lol:

With such a ego, i should have been more direct. i forgot that it absorbs everything in its general direction.

The model itself is amazing, despite the shameful subject is portrays. :P

WLK

H8erz gonna h8 coz they neva gonna be as gr8

;)

Kudos WLK

I'll remember who you sided with, Brother Sergeant Daro *shakes fist*

atleast your not quoting harry potter this time...

WLK

What's a Harry Potter?

^_^

Marshal Wilhelm, your new signature:

"I modeled for the person who sculpted Sigivald".

:o

.... I thought you guys already knew that? :)

^_^

Edited by Marshal Wilhelm

Marshal Wilhelm, your new signature:

"I modeled for the person who sculpted Sigivald".

:o

.... I thought you guys already knew that? B)

:devil:

Your avatar is BALD. Just something to keep in mind. :P

Chaplin M2C..

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x370/EberiousTemplar/DSC07521.jpg

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x370/EberiousTemplar/DSC07518.jpg

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x370/EberiousTemplar/DSC07519.jpg

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x370/EberiousTemplar/DSC07520.jpg

I must point out as you can't really see the detail work with these pics. I carved the armor join down the outside and inside of both legs tjhat are a feature on the chaplins that I know of. Added rivets at the right places and carved the rounded feet into ye olde knight armour, just like the chaplins feet.

The thing on the backpack is the two skulls with bones thats on theBT upgrade sprue. The little blobs of geenstuff are candle flames coming off what wil be painted as..yup, candles.

The helmet is half skull and half SM helmet cust and stuck together.

I wanted to describe it a little, as this one was a right pain in me arse to make and most of the detail cant really be seen. So I hope you like it M2C. Any changes let me know and I'll see what I can do.

@Firepower, the little skeleton on his chest(covered slightly by the chain) I have a mold for, let me know if you want me to stick one of those on your chaplin anywhere.

C&C welcome.

Edited by Eberious

@Firepower, the little skeleton on his chest(covered slightly by the chain) I have a mold for, let me know if you want me to stick one of those on your chaplin anywhere.

Nah, I'm good on that. Though I am jealous of the candles. It's one of those unique little BT features that everyone (including myself) seems to forget about. My mini-me must bring light to the shadows! :huh:

As far as this model goes, you done good Brother ^_^. The carving work on the feet and leg armor is visible (more so once you pointed it out) and looks wicked.

That has to be the most badass chaplain conversion in the world.

Aside from Chaplain Firepower, I'm inclined to agree. :D

Looking good, from what I can tell. :tu: A closeup showing hips, torso and head in a nicely cropped shot would be most welcome for enabling detail c&c

I :) -ing love you Eberious. Like really. I :) -ing love you.

That has to be the most badass chaplain conversion in the world.

Thank you, good sir, thank you.

Thanks very much all,

Erm..I love you to :)

@Firepower, I'll stick a few candles up on the top of yours, as I remember I was going to put two little burner type things there anyways.

@Templar14, noooooo! that will show the rubbish job I made of it :D . I'll try, see if photobucket is up the task and if they are'nt to blurry up close.

@Roma, youre up next. With the metal JP chaplin theres not a whole lot I can get done with it, but will try something. All sorted on the chainsword-crozius-powerweapon type thing.

Edited by Eberious

Wow Eberious, you've outdone yourself once again. The Greenstuff skills great, improving with every conversion!

Can't wait to see what you do with the metal chaplain ;)

@Roma, youre up next. With the metal JP chaplin theres not a whole lot I can get done with it, but will try something. All sorted on the chainsword-crozius-powerweapon type thing.
:) :lol: ^_^ :D ;) Edited by Roma

Are you still looking for more volunteers? If so I'd like to be a Initiate with a chainsword maybe a cool tabard some battle damage on my armor wearing a badass helmet with gore effects on my Chainsword with my other arm pointing toward my next victim ^_^ oh and maybe standing on an freshly removed eldar head. Please and ty :P Edited by Brother Taio