ultramarine dice

So the dice had their first games today. I played three games at a local tournament.

Game 1: I have never seen so many ones in any other game. 9 wounds on my terminators, 9x 1 for my saves ... It went downhill from there ...

Game 2: The dice began to give me normal results, quite ok

Game 3: I have never seen so many fives and sixes in any other game. My enemy was utterly destroyed ;)

Overall I am happy with them, they look grate and many people commented on them ^^

My dice got here!

For whatever reason, I went home for lunch today and there they were!

VERY awesome.

Very fond of the Gemini blue/green. If they made blue/green w/silver, I'd get a set of Alpha Legion dice made. They'd be perfect.

;)

If we ever get around to having Agemo w/skull dice made, I'mma have to get a lot of Vortex Blue with gold ones. They look much better than I imagined.

Now I want to go play....and paint.... Maybe even build. GAH! *is stuck at work*

And right you were.

If I wasn't stuck at work I'd probably be sitting at home just happily rolling them for no reason. :ph34r:

So it's not just me who spent my free time with dice rolling out different scenarios, just for funsies?

Phew!

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww87/greatcrusade08/th_DSCN0887.jpg

http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww87/greatcrusade08/th_DSCN0886.jpg

ive only got the blue dice photographed, but will gladly take a pic of the other colours,

i dont actually have any blue/green ones left, they went to mr McNeill, i figured being 4th co hed appreciate them more than the basic blue ones

Got mine today! Thanks a load GC08! These are great, and somewhere along the way, I forgot how big they were gonna be. I was expecting mini dice and was thrilled at how chunky these were.

I'm taking my new dice to the Throne of Skulls next weekend so am excited to use them! Of course, I have a couple test games this Tuesday and will have at least 1 game the day before, so the dice should be suitably warmed up.

Out of interest, how is everyone finding their rolling with them? Are they average, which is what I hope?

That's if you remember them this time, I hate it when people get lucky with my dice!!

You fancy going black Templar dice next time gco8, pritty please!! I'll make it worth your while xx

Oh if I forget my dice again I'm just gona flat out quit the hobby!

Check the Black Templars forum, sure someone was talking about it.

Sure you don't just want to change Chapters?

Archived