ultramarine dice

Just had time to count them: I received the correct number of dice and colors. Thanks a lot for organization! :P

no worries, ill let the wife know, she did most of the counting/sorting and doubled checked my work.. i had man-flu at the time and was about as useful as a snot flavoured lollipop :)

i hope the dice bring you all much fortune and help defeat the heretics and enemies that stand before you

courage and honour.

oh btw does anyone know if black library have thier own address, or do they use the GWHQ address?

Received my dice yesterday and they are all there.

Great looking dice! :P

Picked up three random dice to test them, threw them and got three ones. hm... :(

Hope they will bring better luck in the future.

Thanks a lot for all your effort in getting these GC08!

That sounds like heretical practices!

no way, if the grey knights can bloodlet some sisters from time to time then its buisiness as normal..

have no sympathy for the enemies of the emperor :devil:

ok ok :D Carry on, blood bathing as usual, nothing to see here ...

keep checking guys should be there any day

for those interested, i sent some along to GD with firestormUK from this board to go to Graham McNeill

he sent his thanks by email

Hey Matt,

Chris Bone brought me the dice you guys got me, but I didn't get the chance to come say hi or thanks for them in person.

In fact, I only got the chance to open the envelope when I got home. They're great dice, and I'll be sure to take them to the next Roleplaying or Wargaming session we have coming up.

Got a nice heft to them, and I expect great things from them.

Though, of course, if my Ultramarines start winning loads of games with them, they'll all assume they're loaded!

Hope you had a great Games Day (despite what I hear of the retail area...); I certainly did, and my signing hand was aching by the end of it all.

But once again, I was blown away by the sheer enthusiasm of the fans, and came away thoroughly inspired to get on writing.

So, thanks again for the dice, and hope to see you guys again soon.

Cheers,

Graham

note i sent them from the B&C ultramarines, as a gift from the group

Archived