ultramarine dice

• 2 weeks later...
ok chaps and gentlefolk, dice have arrived at my friends place.. just gunna swing by and collect them, make sure the order is correct and all that jazz.. the plan is to send off the american orders friday and the UK orders monday.

Not to throw a spanner in the works but would you be able to send mine out on friday? I want to make sure they get here before I leave.

I think you should hand deliver EACH AND EVERY ONE of these orders! :lol:

GC08, I know that traveling overseas may seem like an extreme effort. However, let me offer the following incentive: I have cookies.

That is all.

Mmmmmm coooookiiieeesss :D

ive sorted through everyones orders and the order was pretty much correct (one or two less or more of each colour, not going to go postal... sorry bad pun)

as i said USA get posted friday, UK on monday, mainly becuase i have to raid the supply cupboard for some more padded envelopes

@Thantoes i can send tomorrow morning, but i dont have any more padded envelopes until friday evening, is a standard envelope ok?

I think you should hand deliver EACH AND EVERY ONE of these orders! :sweat:

GC08, I know that traveling overseas may seem like an extreme effort. However, let me offer the following incentive: I have cookies.

That is all.

Mmmmmm coooookiiieeesss :D

ive sorted through everyones orders and the order was pretty much correct (one or two less or more of each colour, not going to go postal... sorry bad pun)

as i said USA get posted friday, UK on monday, mainly becuase i have to raid the supply cupboard for some more padded envelopes

@Thantoes i can send tomorrow morning, but i dont have any more padded envelopes until friday evening, is a standard envelope ok?

They should be fine in a normal envelope. I just want to get at least one game in here before I leave.

They should be fine in a normal envelope. I just want to get at least one game in here before I leave.

the wife did most of the wrapping, as ive got nurgle-man-flu, but the dice were sent this morning, you should have them by monday

ETA on the USA packages is between 1-2 weeks due to the snail pace of the postal service, those are being sent tomorrow by my personal assistant :D

the rest of the UK to be sent monday, should all have them by midweek (wed/thurs)

the wife did most of the wrapping, as ive got nurgle-man-flu, but the dice were sent this morning, you should have them by monday

ETA on the USA packages is between 1-2 weeks due to the snail pace of the postal service, those are being sent tomorrow by my personal assistant :D

the rest of the UK to be sent monday, should all have them by midweek (wed/thurs)

and the one Ultramarine stationed out in Hong Kong... :P

and the one Ultramarine stationed out in Hong Kong... :D

yeah we have one hong kong, one germany and one norway too (off the top of my head) those will be sent by airmail, but i have no ETA on those, as ive never sent to those destinations before

and the one Ultramarine stationed out in Hong Kong... :P

yeah we have one hong kong, one germany and one norway too (off the top of my head) those will be sent by airmail, but i have no ETA on those, as ive never sent to those destinations before

That's cool, post from the UK to HK is usually pretty quick...a few days mostly. Can't wait to see them!! :D

My dice have arrived and they are magnificent.

My only concern though is this. I rolled 2 dice, 1 of each colour, for fun. First dice roll of brand new maiden Ultramarine dice and they both came up 1.

Not an auspicious start :woot:

My dice have arrived and they are magnificent.

My only concern though is this. I rolled 2 dice, 1 of each colour, for fun. First dice roll of brand new maiden Ultramarine dice and they both came up 1.

Not an auspicious start :(

huzzah for royal mail, less than 24 hrs to travel 40 miles :P (one day is very fast)

i admit to rolling mine alot, and im getting average rolls, with at least one agemo in each roll.. im really starting to love that symbol

Archived