ultramarine dice

important update....

the order has been accepted and paid for ($360 worth of dice... ouch)

its 4 to 6 weeks production time plus delivery... ill keep you all updated with any news

Yay! Can't wait :cry:

p.s. In the next round of dice ordering maybe some could be done with roman numerals instead of pips...maybe :lol:

Well, I would be up for that, even at $2.52 per die.

I would also be up for the Agemo with the skull, even if only on red dice I think.

Iron Skull dice!

Those might be good dice to get in that Blue Blood color, since it's a rusty sort of iron red.

That'd be epic....but, even at the massive number we're ordering now, that'd be like $2.52 per die...

I'd have to go nuts and make custom images for each side or something at that price.

Yeah. Actually we could make vehicle damage table dice if we are going down the custom images for each side route.

• 2 weeks later...
Any updates yet on the dice?

(Posted on the 5th)

its 4 to 6 weeks production time plus delivery... ill keep you all updated with any news

Why would there be? :cuss

Relax!

Any updates yet on the dice?

(Posted on the 5th)

Why would there be? :D

Relax!

Yeah, it's going to be sometime in the middle of August I'd assume.

• 2 weeks later...

hi all, some folks have been enquiring about the dice so i sent an email to chessex asking for an update.

Chessex says the production is on course, but expects it will be about three weeks before the full order has been manufactured and passed through quality control.. im hoping we will have them before september, but we will see

Cool beans! I hope the quality is up to our Chapter's high expectations.

Here, I was going to ask, do you think we should have bought some dice for Graham McNeill, since you met him and all?

that would have been cool, i cant really afford any more dice this time round.. but i could send him a few plain blues from my own order..

i think ill do that actually.. i can buy more at a later date

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering if you'd heard anything yet. I don't ask to hound anyone, but out of curiousity, since I also ordered some on the side with an alternate (xenos) design, so I'm trying to determine how long I'll be waiting for those as well.

This order went in on the 5th of July, and we were told 4-6 weeks + delivery. By my calculations, tomorrow will be the end of the estimated manufacturing timeline, so it would seem logical to have heard something by now, no?

This order went in on the 5th of July, and we were told 4-6 weeks + delivery. By my calculations, tomorrow will be the end of the estimated manufacturing timeline, so it would seem logical to have heard something by now, no?

when i last spoke to joseph, he mentioned that our production time went upto 6-8 weeks due to the last minute additional orders, at the start of august he said 3 more weeks til delivery, so about another week and ill contact him (or him me).

@Idaho i really hope so, kinda depends on delivery times

Mahalo.

By the way, my inquiry was designed so that I could estimate how long my private order would take. For the record, that arrived last night (which baffled me, since I'd only ordered it last week). I can only assume that it was because of quantities. Since I'd only ordered a handful of dice for my Tyranids, they arrived very quickly (by the way, I'm pretty darn pleased with the quality), but since we pooled together a massive order, he was probably out of stock on at least some of the dice, and we're really waiting for him to be resupplied.

• 2 weeks later...
Sooooo...

Will we get the dice before the tournament a week next Saturday?

to be honest im not sure.. the order was fulfilled and the dice order shipped about 24 hrs ago, but was sent by APO to the UK.. im not sure how long that takes but will keep you updated, worse case people should start receiving thier dice in a couple of weeks time

Sooooo...

to be honest im not sure.. the order was fulfilled and the dice order shipped about 24 hrs ago, but was sent by APO to the UK.. im not sure how long that takes but will keep you updated, worse case people should start receiving thier dice in a couple of weeks time

There on there way to you? sweet, I'm getting excited!

Thanks for your hard work bud.

Sooooo...

There on there way to you? sweet, I'm getting excited!

Thanks for your hard work bud.

That means that we can now start spamming GC08 every few minutes with "Are they there yet!? Are they there yet!?" :P

Archived