Jump to content

Stobz'z Legends.... Hello Darkness, my old friend...


Go to solution Solved by Interrogator Stobz,

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a great fortnight painting up smol Solar tanks, got almost 1800 points done. 

Now it's time again to get another Legend Tank painted up, for the Lion.

 

Sicaran #2 is on the painting table.

20240628_123259.thumb.jpg.4aa6c0770d43fb83eda819f213365300.jpg

Edited by Interrogator Stobz
Words
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

It's been a few haircuts as usual, getting tonnes of LI and AT done.

I just came to post a couple of Xmas Marines I did last week to chip away at my pile'o' shame, and I noticed I haven't posted a completed Pic of the tankytankkillertank above.

It's night, so here are are Firstborn vets for now...

20241226_100846.thumb.jpg.eee1d3930d91f5fe94613e5ebd1b0df0.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been doing some more Titanicus stuff lately, but now back to miniminimarheens.

One Legion Aerial Assault Formation is front of the queue.

I'd have used all GeeDub dudes, but their sprue mix is unfavorable. 

So here's the WIP:

20250120_124015.thumb.jpg.95ed890ccf90cd59dd05e20e914bb9f2.jpg

Minimum Core, Plenty of Support.

A couple more mini Zoomers done. 

HQ, 2x Core and Tpts, 1x Support and 1x Air Supprt done.

 

20250129_120247.thumb.jpg.7e1afa072ef601510fdd894e39cc8883.jpg

 

Next up, Fire Raptors in Air Support.

Loving this Epic scale stuff!!!

:biggrin:

Edited by Interrogator Stobz

I am trying (and failing) to resist the urge to make plane and gun noises seeing them. I love the individual variation from craft to craft as well as the overall colour scheme.

 

Did you drybrush the black? I need to attempt my own at some point.

Hey Brother, always make zoom zoom Pew Pew noises!

Yeah, I went the lazy way and dry brushed the black. There's just too many more to come to make each a work of art.with blending etc.

But it looks OK, and better IRL due to cameras seeing 'through' the layers...

Definitely can't wait to see some more being done mate, they're daunting, but only until you start.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.