Throne of Skulls October (UK)

Iron-Daemon Forge

Hey guys!!!

Got my tickets for me and my mate the other day (ticket numbers 2 and 3, lol), so looking forward to seeing you guys there.

I thought I'd mention, for those guys who need hotels, Travelodge are currently having a sale on rooms for the dates of the event. My mate and I got a family room (double bed and pullout sofa bed) for 3 nights for £68.50!!! If you book with them, book the Nottingham Riverside one because it's cheaper and book each day seperately or the website will try and screw you with there "Flexible rates".

Hope that helps a few of you guys.

See you all there!!!

I reckon there gonna be very popular at GT this year, along with GK and the usual suspects.

Aye, I was looking round the July Tos this weekend and there was a few deldar knocking around.on the Whole however there was a pretty varied selection of armies which was nicwe to see. Anyway, filthy xenos aside, I look forward to hijinks with you guys

Didn't realize it'd be selling out this far in advance. So, grabbed a ticket, since I wanted to go while I'd be in the country later this Fall. Guess I'll get to finally put some faces to some names here!

And my counts-as Space Wolves for me.

well I've bought tickets to the second event, as the first one was sold out. Here's hoping that I can get the time off work, should be able to.

And I'll be bringing my draigo wing most likely, still need to paint it though...

Where can we find the rules pack for this?

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/...amp;aId=9200008

Captain Idaho Posted Today, 07:14 PM

Good question. Seemed odd they wouldn't send it out this time.

Print them out for the event. I think it just incase of any update like FQA, make it easy. I know you get your result sheets, etc... when you arrive on the day.

IP

Yeah I don't have a printer...

Remind me near the time, print a copy for you or say to Graham ;) Or sure if you talk to the event they will have a copy spare. Be honsty it not needed, it just the score card you need which is given to you on the day. Rule pack only needed to know the pts limit & what the time will be like from each round/break.

IP

Oh cool, be awsome to see you matey. Are you going to the 15th and 16th event? That's the 1 I'll be going to.

It's the second event. As the first was sold out, it wouldn't let me purchase any tickets for the first.

Shame dude, I will be there for the 1st event. Would have been nice to meet another personality of the B&C.

Are you down before the event? If you are about for the weekend before why not pop down to Warhammer World and enjoy a drink and catch up?

Shame dude, I will be there for the 1st event. Would have been nice to meet another personality of the B&C.

Are you down before the event? If you are about for the weekend before why not pop down to Warhammer World and enjoy a drink and catch up?

Well, I'm looking to be studying at the University of Reading for the semester, so it'll be a bit of a trip to get up to Nottingham.

Of course, this is all contingent on whether or not the UofR actually lets me know if I'll be allowed to study there. They've been giving me the run-around for almost two months now as far as a final answer goes, and I'm about ready to say screw it.

But, if it all goes through, that's the area I'll be in from October to December, probably also with some trips into London.

• 1 month later...

All sign up for Throne of Skulls Oct - Event 1 now. Just need to book my hotel, try get that done tomorrow or during the weekend.

Right now happy with how the Space Wolves are looking & how they are doing game wise. Had a hard fought game on Sat vs Necrons, mange to phase them out in the end due to game going on to extra turns.

Also seem to be getting a lot of games vs Grey Knight right now :D :D

Just got a tournament two week before ToS, then a tournament two weeks after -_-

IP

Archived