Throne of Skulls October (UK)

Iron-Daemon Forge

See you at Event 1 dude!

Bringing Mordrak and boys for some fun and frollicks.

Dose this included a BS10 =][= & his friends.... ;) Been face fair few them recently B)

Hotel all book up for myself. Long Fangs being doing pretty well for me in games & suprise how people tend to not shot that them. Though I really do wish I stop rolling spearhead. It been two month solid ever time I rolled for mission set up. Getting beyound being funny. Had this 4 out of 5 games ToS Nov. Spearhead become the bane of my life right now....!!! Would like Dawn of war rolled in my games.

On another note, look like Throne of Skulls Event 2 for Oct (22nd & 23rd) has sold out?

IP

It might have. I'll be at that one.

I'll probably book a hotel once I get in-country next month. I'm basically taking my 2000-point tournament list for Space Wolves and slimming it down. What to cut out, though, that'll be the issue...

Me and my orky friend Ranting Fool are heading to the second event, should be interesting I hope :D

Aye well every event needs a newbie whiping boy to go along :P

I'm very much looking forward to... well maybe not so much kicking arse but I do hope to at least Prod Buttock.. Orks were made for fighting and winning :P

Dose this included a BS10 =][= & his friends.... :)

No idea what that is so no idea if it does! ;)

I know what you mean about set up though. All I seem to be rolling at the moment is DoW!

There a bit of wargear that make a =][= Bs10 & the unit he join if he & the unit are fire that a psychier or a unit that has a psychier who join them. Not sure the name as I not really read the codex Grey Knight that much in regard to the wargear. Just know from game vs them!!

IP

Dose this included a BS10 =][= & his friends.... :)

No idea what that is so no idea if it does! ;)

I know what you mean about set up though. All I seem to be rolling at the moment is DoW!

There a bit of wargear that make a =][= Bs10 & the unit he join if he & the unit are fire that a psychier or a unit that has a psychier who join them. Not sure the name as I not really read the codex Grey Knight that much in regard to the wargear. Just know from game vs them!!

IP

Well no then. Have'nt taken an =][= at all in my list. :lol:

I will be there on the 15th/16th October along with a couple of mates, one with Mech Wolves and one with a Draigo-wing.

I'll be pretty easy to spot, the mini in my avatar pic will be on the table somewhere. I'm not expecting to be anywhere near the top tables though, I'm using this event mainly as motivation to pimp out my Rogue Trader era LR Phobos. I'll also be bringing a squad of 1st Edition Space Hulk termies to incapacitate my opponents with waves of pure, concentrated nostalgia (or possibly abject horror at the sculpting/casting quality).

I will be there on the 15th/16th October along with a couple of mates, one with Mech Wolves and one with a Draigo-wing.

I'll be pretty easy to spot, the mini in my avatar pic will be on the table somewhere. I'm not expecting to be anywhere near the top tables though, I'm using this event mainly as motivation to pimp out my Rogue Trader era LR Phobos. I'll also be bringing a squad of 1st Edition Space Hulk termies to incapacitate my opponents with waves of pure, concentrated nostalgia (or possibly abject horror at the sculpting/casting quality).

Hey mate it's a great motivation for some of us to get round to painting are full armies :)

• 3 weeks later...

My mate is coming down with us with his Star Wars Space Marine army so be sure to look out for it :D

Can't belive it two weeks until Throne of Skulls!!!! I got a tournament this Sat which try out my 1750pts for ToS Oct, then ToS two week time, then follow by another tournament two week after ToS.

So far happy with my 1750pts list. Suprise how people tend to ignore my long fangs, only thing 5% games they been shot that & only 2% they been wipe out. Just make a new Melta gun arm Grey Hunter due to recent honour to his saga.

IP

ive got so much painting to do, a whole army in just over a week. possible? probably not but ill give it a go!!

It is, trust me & this included real life stuff. You still take the army you text me about?? not sure if your wanting it as a suprise, but shoulder pads undercaot white & save you a lot of time if they are not already done??

Just waiting on my order to arrive. Tomorrow I battle Eldar second time in a long while, then Fri possible Chaos marines last time being July. Then next Thur possible Grey Knights, time to try out new tactic vs them.

Should be in Nottingham 2pm & get as many games as possible.

IP

you still up for a game on friday??

Aye I got a game vs you & DaemonPrinceDargor from these fourms so who ever really first, but will give both a game for sure. Yourself with you live in England now & been since April & DaemonPrinceDargor as we never had a game & he come over from Greece/Greek.

Spikyjames will sadily not be there this year I think which is shame.

How you & Captain Idaho getting on??

Out my Long Fangs, my token Heavy Bolter done a lot of damnge, people really suprise as well. Not bad for 20pts I had no idea what to spend on. Was add a Long Fang with Heavy Bolter to a unit or get Runic Armour. Runic Armour 2+ save but suffer vs Power Weapon & Power Fist. Or 20pts on Long Fang Heavy Bolter, extra long range weapon, not so great vs heavy armour tanks but I had split fire rule, also seem to be fair few Dark Eldar in July. So just incase like, also help deal with Hoards as I fought Orks & seem to be battle a lot more Imperial Guards which is brillaint because all games vs Guards been really bloody & really great challenge game. That & it ment another conversion which alway won out for me in the end be honsty.

IP

not really been playing much real lifes been getting in the way! played in a tourny a few weeks back and did ok changed the list since then, its more about fun than being competative. really looking forward to the weekend few beers and some chatting with like minded people.

not really been playing much real lifes been getting in the way! played in a tourny a few weeks back and did ok changed the list since then, its more about fun than being competative. really looking forward to the weekend few beers and some chatting with like minded people.

Cool, should be a good laught, also it'll be Captain Idaho birthday as well if memory serive me right...?

IP

Makes me wish I had signed up for the first event! (it was either that or Rammstein tickets, and there's always more throne of skulls!). On the painting front, I've finally under coated Draigo, and have started work on the remaining 2 models in my 18 model force, should actually get them done by the 22nd!

Archived