Those legs look way better without the lightning patters, fortunatly they're rather easy ro remove. Looks great!

Is that the head you're going to use? If i might suggest one small change I'd replace the cables on the side of the grill, I've always liked those large cables on the official miniature. They give a slighty more skull-like shape to the helm. imho of course:)

Thanks guys, the heads still a work in progress but won't be changing too much from this. And I was surprised at how easy it was to remove the lightning patterns. I've had to weigh Varrus' base down as he's leaning so far forward but I'm happy with how he's progressing.

Thanks buddy, people keep welcoming me back to the forum it's very humbling. I'm really happy with the Fiend since I started working on it again. I'm hopefully gonna collect the parts to finish off some infantry this week and I've also just impulse bought a fething Shadowsword!? Not sure if ill build it as intended or butcher it fit bits to finish my Gorehound. Ill definitely keep you all updated though. ;)

Double post but I got a few more bits in the mail today so built the Obliterator test models torso. Obviously all the Imperial icons will be removed but wanted to show where I'm at, just waiting on the arms arriving now. :)

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/Stovie_2006/3C540C9C-836F-4B3D-92B5-9FC5FEACC65D-5547-0000045FA1010EC7_zps24867810.jpg

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/Stovie_2006/878B49A0-88A8-4375-B94D-32A3F3AFCBDD-5547-0000045FA9C92FF0_zpseeca1bd7.jpg

Awesome looking Obliterator Bio'! Are you going to be using the regular Centurion arms? Some trophy spikes (like on the Berzerker pictured) would look great on the 'Obliterator' as would some chains/icons from the Skull Crushers set.

Can't wait to see how he goes :)

Elduderino Thanks buddy. I really didn't do much, just repositioned the legs a little and added a ball of green stuff to lengthen the torso slightly and fix the proportions. It was far too squat as standard. I'm thinking once all the weapons and gubbinz are on the skinny waist won't be that noticeable.

NightHunters. Thanks brother, like I say the Shadowsword was a complete impulse buy bit I'm sure I can make use of it. If its gonna be Chaos ill need to get more of Machinators treads.

Kizzdougs Thanks buddy, I'm really unsure as to what arms ill use. I'm waiting on the Centurion arms arriving but I may use a combo of the regular arms and some Chaos Termi arms. Will have to check the scale. Also I'm thinking of shoulder mounting the weapons so there might not be much room for trophy spikes but again thanks for the suggestion.

DeathSpectre. Thanks buddy, the chain mail is from the Forsaken kit. I bought it from a bits site last week to check the scale and knew it would come in handy somewhere in my army. :)

Thanks buddy. I'm planning on shoulder mounting a main weapon on each of them and thinking of adding the smaller weapons either on the hands as a nod to the original Centurions or in the chest pieces. So may have one Obliterator with plasma gun barrels sticking out his chest another with Meltas etc. hopefully it won't look too much like madonnas bra.

Out of sheer morbid curiousity, how does a Centurion head look like on a standard marine? Too Big? It seems to be the only redeeming factor of that horrible kit...

No offence, of course. I just despise the Centurion in general, not your work, brother.

Out of sheer morbid curiousity, how does a Centurion head look like on a standard marine? Too Big? It seems to be the only redeeming factor of that horrible kit...

No offence, of course. I just despise the Centurion in general, not your work, brother.

It is definitely bigger than a standard helmet of a space marine, but I can cross check to see what it would look like on a normal model.

Krautscientist actually showed an example of how the different kits interact here about half way down the page. And no offence taken at all buddy. I too hate the standard kit and to be honest the unit in general. I hope I can make something better of it.

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/990/432972.page

Haha Shhhh don't tell the boss that I dabbles in the magicks... Anyway.. Thanks for the praise brother. Like I say I'm unsure how I'm gonna go with the Shadowsword. If I do build it as is ill be ordering more of the Oppressor treads from bloodandskulls. They look awesome on your Baneblade. As for the LasherFiend and Stalker I have to agree with you. I think the Fiend looks way more substantial and solid.

There was an old Marine super-heavy known as the Decimator (before FW nicked the name for a robot), built on a Shadowsword hull, that mounted a variety of Titan-class weapons in place of the main gun - inferno cannon were popular as I recall - witha variety of other weapons for sponsons and the like. The heavy bolters were replaced with a pair of reaper autocannon for example. Perhaps one of those?