Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

I am in awe of just how rude your being.

mav is running a game for our entertainment, at NO cost to you, and all you do is sit back and complain about what he's doing.

if your being sarcastic, your failing hard.

if your being a dick, congrats, you made it. you can be quiet now.

WLK

Actuallly it was pointing out how we could get a grumpy CANADIAN tavern master. Hence the maple syrup reference. Maybe take a chill pill?

Judging by his previous defence of tourney players and aggressive non-fluff lists I think Brother Ram is just competitive at his core.

Back to hitting each other in the face and all that, however the rules roll, I'm game!

Edit: Thanks Mav

My previous defence of tourney players or their lists has nothing to do with being ultra competitive.

If someone posts up a tournament lists, the fluff hounds come in degrading the use of Razorback and/or Long Fang spam. Then then go on and complain about the tourney list having zero wolf flavor or wolfness. Why? The person isn't asking if the list was wolfy enough or if the Bloodclaw to Grey Hunter ratio fulfilled current canon. It is a tourney list and the person is asking for advice or opinions on a tourney list.

I have a problem with that aspect. You don't have tourney players derailing fluff list discussion claiming unit ineffectivness or calling it a crap list for not spamming Long Fangs. Yet there are more then enough fluff players ready to derail a competition discussion with canon and theme discrepencies all the time.

I play both and I discuss both. I just don't cram one into the other to derail discussion.

oh well, brawl on!

Indeed, let us loose our steam upon the field of battle. I think Nrth can pull a W out of that beard of his. After all, he did rise from the freakin' "dead". If only he was on fire. Phoenix!

pours ice cold water on Felix's head. No effect

Hmm... maybe if I ignite Felix he'll rise too. Nrth, what's your secret? Was it kittens blood and ripped robes?

I am in awe of just how rude your being.

mav is running a game for our entertainment, at NO cost to you, and all you do is sit back and complain about what he's doing.

if your being sarcastic, your failing hard.

if your being a dick, congrats, you made it. you can be quiet now.

WLK

easy wolf brothers! believe it or not, I'm probably one of the few people here who knows and understands Ramses haha. The credit goes to my day job, that and him and I are alike in certain ways. So I can tell when he's being sarcastic and funny or just being our Ramses. I appreciate everyone's support! and I'm grateful to be surrounded by good people. But you know I was just putting my foot down on that matter. Every wolf has to bare their fangs once and awhile :P

Please get on topic.

Listen to the man boys, lets keep things on topic! He's our resident Wolf Priest after-all! and everybody knows that even mighty Wolf Lord's take heed from a Wolf Priest wisdom and authority. Besides, it's not every day our mods ever step in these tavern halls. We have the best mods around, these guys allow us to continue and do these brawls, all in the name of our chapter and for that whole SW camaraderie! it says allot when they have to step in... so lets keep it cool, because what we do here represents our chapter and the Fang here at B&C.

--EDIT--

I don't mind having other people take over the tavern. I actually welcome it. This game is a work-in-progress! it's a way to get frustrations out. It's a way to get to know each other and to have fun. It's a way to have our own sagas here at the forum. The ablative wounds and all the other concerns should be brought up at the end of the brawl, and not in between.

Anyway, I'm more than happy to pass the torch to anyone. hendrik mentioned some new and fun ideas that he can bring, so I'm curious to see what he has to offer for everyone here! Remember this is meant to be FUN. I'm not trying to go for epic fights, I mean every fight we have here and all the results are epic on their own way. It started from season one to this current season alone. Anyway, I do need to focus more on catching up with painting my army.... so I'm more than happy to have someone else take over for awhile.

I will post the results of ROUND SIX later tonight. But first I gotta do the Photoshop thing with the map and eat my supper haha

If Firenze doesn't insta-gib me with his servo-arm, hopefully I can knock you out Kieran..........again.

this time i wont be stunned, so dont expect a repeat of the past.

and if i win, dont go off whinning on how unfair it is to have players re-enter the brawl.

WLK

Good point. Hopefully I can stun you......again, then knock you out......again. :P

hendrik mentioned some new and fun ideas that he can bring, so I'm curious to see what he has to offer for everyone here!

I have a felling arezhammer or greenhorn shield will be in there somewhere :D

I dont see why he hates me ;) :lol:

hendrik mentioned some new and fun ideas that he can bring, so I'm curious to see what he has to offer for everyone here!

Ah, but such terms are a thing of honor. No one doubts the might of arezhammer or the protection offered by greenhorn shield. ;)

Ah, but such terms are a thing of honor. No one doubts the might of arezhammer or the protection offered by greenhorn shield. ;)

Yup. I would have no problem with anyone just beating the hell out of my Greenhornshield. However I don't think anyone would interested in a hammer that can't knock anyone out in 4 rounds......hahahahaha!

Yup. I would have no problem with anyone just beating the hell out of my Greenhornshield. However I don't think anyone would interested in a hammer that can't knock anyone out in 4 rounds......hahahahaha!

Hah, good point. I guess people DO doubt the power of the mighty arezhammer :D

Hah, good point. I guess people DO doubt the power of the mighty arezhammer :tu:

I am pretty sure the Arezhammer is made out of the same material as Nerf footballs.

grabs a relic that has barely visible words nerf on it and throws it at Brother Ramses and watches it bounce off his thick head doing no dmg.

humm that is not an effective weapon.

Soak it in water, leave it outside the Aett in the middle of a blizzard and try again on someone else.

Archived