Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

So I as out with my shield maid last night. Mav, your not the only one to have one to keep happy. :-)

Lazy? Sometimes. Drunk? Rarely.at least not outside the Fang. Also trying to be more active here. Go fig. I'm new to the hobby ad have little to add that hasn't been said already. But I am sending regular updates to my pack leader.

Maybe Decoy is just trying to live up to his namesake. He's not actually real.

It's probably an urban legend, to scare little xenos and heretics children at night. "There is no Decoy on Fenris"

Like it. Just like the infamous Greenhorn. All bark, no bite and those green snow cones ain't fooling anyone! :lol:

I may be to tired and brain dead to tell right now, but what score did Skadi and I have to settle? Anways, good fun, and my condition in real life will soon match that of the brawl, OUT COLD. Leadership of the pack is up for grabs between it's survivors.

That you proclaimed yourself a Grey Hunter.

Maybe Decoy is just trying to live up to his namesake. He's not actually real.

It's probably an urban legend, to scare little xenos and heretics children at night. "There is no Decoy on Fenris"

Like it. Just like the infamous Greenhorn. All bark, no bite and those green snow cones ain't fooling anyone! :)

Your mine next solo match

gives the 2 with him each a tankard of ale here boys drink up. then throws the now empty tankard at their intended target and grabs a stool leg to use as a weapon ok boys here we go and jumps out from behind their makeshift fortifications.

Why wait till later!!!!

sending fists, knees, elbows and head swinging at Greenhorn with all intent on beating Hendrik to taking the big headed pup down

Why wait till later!!!!

sending fists, knees, elbows and head swinging at Greenhorn with all intent on beating Hendrik to taking the big headed pup down

Hendrik i think you should put this whelp in his place.He is after all challenging your authority

Why wait till later!!!!

Hendrik i think you should put this whelp in his place.He is after all challenging your authority

Bwahahaha your logic amuses me Greenhorn, but I believe forte only wishes to take you down before hendrik does. I like how you try to turn those two on each other. I might have to come back and teach you a lesson myself :)

Why wait till later!!!!

Bwahahaha your logic amuses me Greenhorn, but I believe forte only wishes to take you down before hendrik does. I like how you try to turn those two on each other. I might have to come back and teach you a lesson myself :)

well if Hendrik doesnt teach forte his place then I was right and Hendrik is a whelp :P ;) :D

Why wait till later!!!!

Bwahahaha your logic amuses me Greenhorn, but I believe forte only wishes to take you down before hendrik does. I like how you try to turn those two on each other. I might have to come back and teach you a lesson myself ;)

well if Hendrik doesnt teach forte his place then I was right and Hendrik is a whelp :P :D :D

and what does that make you boy? lower than a whelp? but equal to an ice bears balls? :P

--edit--

after my combat, I'm rushing myself towards postal and the two others in his tile :)

Ice bears balls would be an improvement. More like a fen wolves fleas nuts!

Try Hendrik's Ice Bear Balls Today! Only 2.99!

great for an after Elk sweet

and what does that make you boy? lower than a whelp? but equal to an ice bears balls? :cuss

--edit--

after my combat, I'm rushing myself towards postal and the two others in his tile :rolleyes:

No a whelp.Forte on the other hand........ :cuss ........

Improvement for you maybe.

ROFLMAO.Thats funny as Morkai

Now back on topic............Who in my pack is going to help me?

and what does that make you boy? lower than a whelp? but equal to an ice bears balls? :lol:

--edit--

after my combat, I'm rushing myself towards postal and the two others in his tile :)

No a whelp.Forte on the other hand........ ;) ........

Improvement for you maybe.

ROFLMAO.Thats funny as Morkai

Now back on topic............Who in my pack is going to help me?

No kidding.

You and Nrth jumped right into battle and the rest of your pack is kickiing back and enjoying the show.....hahahaha!

my predictions on top three making it to the league are:

- Brother Ramses *with the help of chef wulfen*

- MavGirl *so far so good*

- Wysten *poof wolf scout vanish*

- hendrik is up there.. but we've seen that even a Wolf Guard can fall. It's only a matter of time until I roll a 1 for his save LMAO

- forte if he survives with the aid of hendrik

- postal because he's hanging back, supported by two of his pack mates

*The lone Dark Angel emissary to the Fang walks in*

Oh look! How quaint! Mangy dogs fighting, how adorable!

*Has one drink, and suddenly the world is spinning and he starts swinging at everything around*

*Hic*... By the Lion, all Wolfsh have rabbiesh... *hic*...!

:D

gallery_24878_5332_104749.jpg

Tavern Master sees a late arrival. But not just any, a brother astartes, a son of the Lion in our midst! *rings cow bell loudly at the bar, loud enough to wake the dead so to speak*

Tavern Master: WE HAVE A WALK IN!!!!!!!

--EDIT--

I'm going to allow Vinny to play and fight in the brawl. But he can only fight those few here who are already considered OUT COLD. Vinny's stats will be that of a normal tactical marine from the Dark Angels codex. If people are cool with that then good! The last two players, to survive this royal rumble gets reactivated for the actual brawl already taking progress. It's their once in the blue moon chance to get in the fighting. It's not everyday a drunkard gets to face-off against a Dark Angel marine.

ROYAL RUMBLE

- Vinny (Dark Angel Tactical Marine)

- Wolf Lord Metuhs (Storm Claw)

- hrothgar the bold (Chapter Master Ignis Domus, 2nd in command, Wolf Guard) SOLO BONUS: +1 Attack.

- Wolf Lord Kieran, the Talon of Fenris (Grey Hunter)

- Nrtrhstar (pack leader, Grey Hunter) SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative.

- commander alexander (pack leader, Grey Slayer)

- Rune_Priest_Rhapsody (Grey Hunter)

Archived