Clever Girl... - Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge

Greyall

Man, it's good to be back...College stuff is finally out of the way, so I'll be drawing until the pencil catches fire, from now on.

Right now, I give you...Demonus Valar, a Chapter Master requested by ChaptermasterDemon7. Pose, symbols and most of the wargear was drawn as requested, which was a fun challenge of restraint.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/025/c/7/demonus_valar___master_of_the_blood_guardians_by_greyall-d4nkptp.jpg

Hope you like it, guys. Salamanders Terminator next.

Edit: Almost forgot. You guys notice how this Valar is much more "human" in scale? Legs are still a bit big, but otherwise his proportions are like those in Space Marine (the game), which I think are pretty good...I'm a bit torn on the inside, but I think I'll start using these proportions for Power Armour - Terminators are a whole different affair.

He looks great! I like the more "human" proportions - it gives him a "Leonatos" quality... Very noble looking but the shape of the sword makes him very threatening too! Love the MkIII armour -nice touch! In fact I'm perplexed with the general lack of BA images in more archaic armour patterns. I'd assume these guys would have tons of older type suits... (not as much as the Unforgiven mind you :D)

Now go crazy on the Termies again!

another fantastic piece mate!

but don't forget your oath to draw the haunter or the full wrath of the eighth legion is gonna descend on you and plunge your life into despair! :P

another fantastic piece mate!

but don't forget your oath to draw the haunter or the full wrath of the eighth legion is gonna descend on you and plunge your life into despair! :D

What he said and so much more.... ;)

Thank you very much, guys.

I've been thinking about Curze a big deal. He'll obviously have Vampire-esque influences, but not to the extent of Murciel, the NL Terminator I drew a while ago. I've also decided to depict him as if it was his first day wearing power armour, which means his face will look slightly less cadaverous.

I can't go overboard on him, there were limits to how much skin a person could decorate his armour with, back then. So the idea is to make him a true Lord of the Night.

Batman will wish he was the goddamned Curze.

This very very talented gentleman did something (and I mean SOMETHING) with my doodle of Moloc:

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/028/9/c/asterion_moloc___lord_of_the_minotaurs__colored_by_saint_max-d4nv7pn.jpg

Check out his blog:

http://holypixels.blogspot.com/

or his deviantart

http://saint-max.deviantart.com/

And see why I'm honoured as hell.

One Salamanders Terminator coming up in a few hours.

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/028/7/6/au__bry___salamanders_firedrake_sergeant_by_greyall-d4nvy9m.jpg

Here's the Firedrake Terminator Sergeant, Au'Bry, at the request of Mantras, most recent winner of one of my riddles.

I wanted to give him a "walking tank" look, so I did little in the way and decoration but gave him those riveted plates...I think the effect is there.

The hammer is called 'Hellbender'. I went with a 'patched' look to give the impression that it's so powerful it's on the verge of cracking.

The shield was supposed to be anvil-shaped, but I couldn't come up with a way to make it look...well, badass.

Oh, and that's a Dark Eldar Incubus about to get owned. He looks too small, but if you imagine him upright, he's about the right height...what the hell, you know I like my Space Marines to be hulking bastards.

Hope you like it, Konrad Curze is next.

Hoooooo boy. Nice. I love how the Salamander towers over his opponent (is it even fair to use that term in this case?). You for sure pulled off what you were going for here; Au'Bry screams "walking tank".

Excited to see what you're going to do for Kurze. He's rapidly becoming my favorite primarch.

Batman

I'm sorry, I've always loved your stuff but the colour version of this just emphasises the tiny head this guy had, could do with being a little bigger to just come anywhere near human biology...(which I know space marines are not) Otherwise I love it! and after starting a Knights of Gryphonne chapter pre-destruction of their homeworld you really made me want to start a Minotaur army as I'm going to the Badab w/e at WHW in may.....I hate you sir...in a good way...

After a couple of beers and a few bottles of wine i don't know why I quoted "batman". I know he's awesome and the romans invented wine, and therefore roads, the aqueducts etc....sleep zzzzZZZZzzzzz

Archived