Clever Girl... - Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge

Greyall

It's one of the Chapter Masters that was drawn up earlier on this thread wasn't?

I must say he is the chapter master from the first thread but I felt he had more of a chaplain feel so I edited him as such. As an idea I made him similar to my "Grand" Chaplain Cornelius Kaeser of the Red Templars. I'm going to convert my chaplain to look exactly like that guy. He's just so awesome.

Traitor! The Marines Malevolent will not stand for the sacrilige of one of our Champions! Prepare to be boarded!!!

(Nice job on the coloring, man. :) )

That's a fine 'Imperial Fist', heretic...

*loads into Assault boat*

...but you're not quite there yet.

*activates vox*

"Brothers! Prepare for boarding actions, for Hate's sake. Trample the weak, hurdle the dead!!!"

*hefts up boarding shield and comb-flamer, filing into the assault boat along with my brothers*

I will slay them to the last traitorous coward... My hate will guide me true as I ram my blade into their hearts...

Whoa, not at my place you don't draw representations of God Almighty.... ;)

He does have a beard and badassness from here to the Warp's far end, but that's where common aspects with your guess end.

Whoa, not at my place you don't draw representations of God Almighty.... ;)

He does have a beard and badassness from here to the Warp's far end, but that's where common aspects with your guess end.

Aw man! Well, I'll be waiting to see what awesomeness you show us next.

Well, that was more than worth the wait! Fantastic story as well.

*Dons terminator armour, power sword and reaper autocannon*

"Prepare to repel boarders! We must buy Brother Psyberius Daemonbane time to complete his great work!"

*doning the helmet of an ancient Mk II helmet* "This treachery has been noted, brother. Now the Ordo Malleus, have been told and the rightous hammer of the Imperium will fall on you heretics!"

*looks at the consol in front oh him in the assault boat* "three seconds until boarding, MARK!"

"assault boat drill into the hull of the battle barge, once entering the inner tunnels of the ship, it blows off shrapnel killing all the servants and AStartes nearby* "DEATH TO THE HERETIC!!!" *Cuts Daemonbanes Marines in half in droves* "To the Plasma Generators!!"

Rafen looks at the two sides from afar when a young recruit comes up to him.

"How did this go from people admiring art to total war?"

"Such is the way of chaos young one..."

Archived