Clever Girl... - Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge

Greyall

You guys sure like to make things hard...Gudammit...:D Thank you very much for the enthusiasm, mates. It'll be an honour to draw any of these. Likewise, thank you for the attention to my last drawing.

@Disease: Which one do you want me to consider for the contest, mate? Before or after corruption?

@Jaspcat: Love the promised Axe-Nut, Jasp, but that's part of our agreement, you'd always get that gentleman drawn. You can still enter a conversion to the contest, if you'd like to :)

Keep bringing them conversions. And remember, you can change your current entry for another at any time, until the challenge ends. Cheers :)

You guys sure like to make things hard...Gudammit...biggrin.png Thank you very much for the enthusiasm, mates. It'll be an honour to draw any of these. Likewise, thank you for the attention to my last drawing.

@Disease: Which one do you want me to consider for the contest, mate? Before or after corruption?

Keep bringing them conversions. And remember, you can change your current entry for another at any time, until the challenge ends. Cheers smile.png

Hi, of the two I am more proud of the corrupted version down to the sheer amount of time I spent converting and sculpting him (and he was first). I also think he would make for a more interesting and unique piece if chosen to be drawn. Having said that, I know that you were not too keen on Nurgle after you released Mattur, the Roaming Plague, so I included heresy-era Kyphas as an alternative.

Maybe a hybrid? The seeds of corruption are just starting to set...? ph34r.png

Worry not, I won't strictly follow the fanboyism rule, otherwise all World Eaters would win biggrin.png

So, Plague-doc it is?

'Brother, your wounds are starting to heal, perhaps you should go see the doctor...'

Sounds awesome to me!

Throne, I don't have a chance in hell, but I'd be ticked at myself if I didn't try...

med_gallery_37532_8712_318237.png

Dang. I wish I had Phelan Mahdra ready. I'd skin someone's family dog in front of them to get my Dragoon-Captain drawn by you.... sleep.png

Alright, well, among others BCK and Heathens are here...BUT I CAN STILL TRY!

image4

image3

image5

Second Vet Sarge, Dual Power Fists, cuz, why not? Also with a Combi-Plas.

Would take better pics but, only got my phone sad.png

Throne, I don't have a chance in hell, but I'd be ticked at myself if I didn't try...

med_gallery_37532_8712_318237.png

Dang. I wish I had Phelan Mahdra ready. I'd skin someone's family dog in front of them to get my Dragoon-Captain drawn by you.... sleep.png

Shoot, take my dog. I'd love to see greyall draw an emotional piece of Mahdra on his knees with the look of painful sorrow as he clutches the rosaries he's taken from all the Catheric churches he was forced to burn...

Ooh. OOOOH. I can do this!

Don't really think he stacks up with a lot of the other entries, but I humbly present Tor'Vhul, Abaddon's Reaper and Master of Plagues.

Also, how have I not commented here before now?? Greyall, your drawings are inspiring and awesome, plain and simple. I've been lurking around almost since this thread started and, wow. Freaking. Awesome.

Totally not sucking up here. Really!

@Slipstreams: You'll have to choose one of those gentlemen as your final entry, mate.

- Remember, guys, no more than one entry per person. Please don't post multiple minis, it's pretty hard to follow your decision process without being able to say anything, lol.

Wait, I can use one of my existing models?
Oh, what the heck, then.

Go Go Gadget Power Katars! tongue.png

gallery_46204_9220_1203071.jpg

gallery_46204_9220_586833.jpg

gallery_46204_9220_390345.jpg

Apologies about the picture size - I'm having a hard time shrinking them without making a mess of the picture.unsure.png

EDIT:
Good lord, I'd missed some of these other entries. blink.png Incredible stuff!
I'm WAY out of my depth amongst all the quality being shown here, but at least now I can say "well, I tried". laugh.png

This is Captain Anaximander of the White Hawks. Forgot to put his name anywhere in this post!

Archived