Custom Blood Angel Dice

Evicerator

This is what I get for letting RL keep me away from gaming for several months. I don't suppose there is any chance of getting a dozen or so of these? I wouldn't even care about the colors.

If you want a dozen you can go back to Chessex and get them made up. It'll cost more cause you arent ordering en mass but it should be reasonable enough. :devil:

• 2 weeks later...
I guess I'm going to miss out on my order. I no longer live at the address I gave Evicerator. The Ex still lives there and knowing the break up, she will put the package straight in the bin. :D

That would actually be extremely illegal for her to do. Thats tampering with mail. Worst she can legally do is say you don't live there anymore and have it sent back to E.

I hope you got your dice. Got mine, and I LOVE them.

I guess I'm going to miss out on my order. I no longer live at the address I gave Evicerator. The Ex still lives there and knowing the break up, she will put the package straight in the bin. B)

That would actually be extremely illegal for her to do. Thats tampering with mail. Worst she can legally do is say you don't live there anymore and have it sent back to E.

I hope you got your dice. Got mine, and I LOVE them.

I had the police attend the property with me to prevent any breach of the Queens peace. I got the dice then along with alot of other stuff.

The first game I used them in my opponents faces dropped at the number of 6's that came up. Most notably my Baal outflanking and and took out 4 terminators with ALL rending shots. The lone survivor had a sulk and was chased off the board.

• 2 months later...
Look for custom DC dice order to be up soon! Got the itch and scratched it with 4 boxes of DC units and a 2 stormravens, so I gotta have the dice to go with them.

DC Dice??? OMG OMG OMG!! This is seriously multiple types of Win. I would definitely order a set if they can be sent to the UK with no probs!!!!

I'm seriously frothing at the mouth over this. I might have to get more dice....

It's rumored/said that Rage gives +2 attacks in CC/on the charge (?) so I might have to get 60!

I think I'm seeing Sanguinius getting shanked by Horus. Guyses, are my eyes glayseded overrrs?

Heeheee.

DC and sang guard are by far two of my favorite units in our holy tome of Sanguinius. I can only hope that Both units are as awesome as they are rumored to be in the new edition. Black dice with red saltire? Oh yeah.

Just to clear things up:

DC dice are happening.

I'll be making a new thread here tomorrow to get this ball rolling.

I'll be shipping worldwide. (please note, shipping international is $17 USD)

*IF* there's enough interest in regular chapter dice I *will* consider doing another run of those along with the DC dice.

Archived