Custom Blood Angel Dice

Evicerator

My name is Andy and I'm the blogger at Knightsofbaal.blogspot.com (where the original poster got the black and white blood angels image used on the dice and the image of the red and white dice).

I have a font that has all the space marine chapters as simple 1 color symbols (like zapf dingbats), so if anyone has any other chapter they want to make dice with let me know I'll send a black and white image for you to use. Ultramarines, dark angels, space wolves etc etc...

Its awesome to see all these blood angels players using the blood angels symbol I cleaned up for their (and my) custom dice! Sweet!

Check out my blood angels blog for other stuff blood angels related. I also made some blood angels magnets for the back of your car or your fridge among other things:

knightsofbaal.blogspot.com

How about a death company logo? Maybe a skull/saltire logo? I think with black dice a red logo along those lines would be sweet.

I'm thinking of doing that later on when I tackle completing my Death Company army. Hopefully their will be less demand haha.

So another update on the turn-around time for the dice...

Joe got back to me this morning and said that this is their busy time and they've been slammed with orders so the turn around time will be around 6 weeks now because of our order being so big :lol: So it's an additional 3 weeks than what I had been originally quoted.

If this will be a problem for anyone, please let me know. I apologize that the turn-around time seems to keep growing.

Also today/tonight is the last day for payment. The order will be placed and made @ 9:00am Friday, as Joe is only in until 11:00am and we'd have to wait until Monday to make the order. Anyone who hasn't paid by then will be removed from the order and their order cancelled.

How about a death company logo? Maybe a skull/saltire logo? I think with black dice a red logo along those lines would be sweet.

Hmmm, thats a great idea. I could definately use a set of different colored dice for my blood angels (then I'll have two color sets). I found this emblem for Death Company:

http://images.wikia.com/warhammer40k/images/1/1b/DeathCompanyLogo.png

Obviously it wouldn't work on dice, but maybe I could find a single color skull icon and maybe add a blood droplet or two. Also, here is Forgeworld's rhino doors for Death Company:

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Images/Product/DefaultFW/xlarge/dcrhinodoors.jpg

Maybe have a skull, with the crossed bones behind it and then put a blood droplet on the forehead of the skull? The die would be black and the pips/DC graphic would be red. I think that would really work...

In response to turnaround time, no worries at all. With an order this large one could expect an increase in turnaround time. I'm just excited to have a chance to get such awesome dice at a discount.

And the death company logo looks amazing. Either that design simplified for dice or the forge world door style logo would work. Even with the rage rule and the drawbacks, I tend to field death company just because I enjoy the models and the fluff. It's definitely something to think about perhaps this summer before the annual b&c swag event. Besides, you would need an appropriate dice bag to carry all these awesome gaming accessories.

Sorry Gadzooks, I sent the order in this morning. Anyone who hadn't already paid was removed from the group buy and their invoices were cancelled/voided (both had been PMed 3 times each requesting payment and reminding them that payment was due before Friday morning.)

Joe confirmed the order just now over the phone so payment has been made and the dice have entered production.

I have asked Joe to email me with the dice samples as they make them so I can give progress updates here for everyone. He said 6 weeks was about the time the dice would be done.

So our dice are on their way to the laser engravers, Im pretty stoked.

Thanks everyone!

-Jeffrey Dodd

I feel incredibly bad for not finding this thread sooner. I has a sad that I missed out. =(

Thanks OP for hosting this service anyway.

I just made a small order of Tau dice with Chessex.... its not too hard to make... just take the black and white image of the blood angels symbol in the first post and email the people at chessex... they'll get you started on making your own.

20 custom dice and a colored velour bag for them is around $30 with shipping included.... Not a bad deal.

just google "custom dice by chessex"

@ajeffersim -i think the above poster Spagunk is sad because he didnt get in on seriously cheap blood angel dice,very understandable really ..... :ph34r:

i look forward to when Evicerator puts the death company dice preorder up :)

cheers, mithril

Introducing the newest Son of Sanguinius, Carter Benjamin.

Was born Friday at 10:30am. Mom and Carter are both doing well. He'll serve the Emperor well.

Many congratulations. You arranged the dice with the birth of a little one on the horizon. You deserve an Iron Halo for achieving that!

Claws

Archived