Custom Blood Angel Dice

Evicerator

Finally got time away for myself.

I opened the box and look what was inside O.O

http://evicerator.com/evicerator/pictures/warhammer/chessex/DSC_1477.jpg

I decided to break all of the orders down and get them boxed and labeled so that I can get them shipped out first thing tomorrow morning and get these to everyone as soon as possible.

http://evicerator.com/evicerator/pictures/warhammer/chessex/DSC_1478.jpg

That took a little over 5 hours to complete -.-

And here's what everyone's been dying to see. Bear in mind that the pic quality is 'meh' at best. I biffed the focus and it's slightly below the dice (see the lovely pleather grain of my card table?) so they're slightly out of focus. Trust me when I say these things look SICK.

http://evicerator.com/evicerator/pictures/warhammer/chessex/DSC_1483.jpg

ENJOY!

I see a couple other of other chapters have begun to gauge interest in a custom dice order. I doubt that any order will break our record, however. That collection of dice is truly a sight to behold.

And I would like to say thank you again to Evicerator, the battle brother that made all this possible!

-droooooooooool-

Right now, I'm actually kind of upset. I'm on vacation in Florida and I won't be able to see them in a little over a week! That's the only thing I don't like about being down here so far, a serious lack of 40K and now a serious lack of epic dice!

I, for one, can't wait, but have to. CRAP!!!

And thank you so much E! You truly are the greatest battle brother of all!

Everyone's dice Will be shipped off this morning. I had hoped to get them out Thursday, but could not find the time. U.S. People should expect their dice on Wednesday at the latest. Others from around the world should see theirs within 7-10 business days (they say within 7 days at USPS.com but I've seen it take slightly longer before.)

If its alright, I think I would like to post photos of my first game with these sacred relics we call dice. Probably one of my first six and what it meant (vehicle damage chart I hope!) and just a general photo or two of the game. Come to think of it, a full battle report would probably be best. Anyone else interested in sharing stories?

If its alright, I think I would like to post photos of my first game with these sacred relics we call dice. Probably one of my first six and what it meant (vehicle damage chart I hope!) and just a general photo or two of the game. Come to think of it, a full battle report would probably be best. Anyone else interested in sharing stories?

YES YES YES!

We should also build our own ziggurats =D hehehe

Archived