DA Dice Commitment Time

Pbenner

Hi there Paul,

You wouldn't happen to have a box full of dice that keeps getting in your way when you move through your house, would you? :lol:

Wait, you said what? In the post already?

YEYYYYYYY

PS. Waiting...such a bad necessity

Hey Paul,

How's it going? You're probably busy as anything with work, but if there's anything you need from us, let us know. For instance, do you need us to PM anymore information? Don't forget about your battle brothers far from the rock, we still fight for the Lion!!

Belial

Just Found Bolter and Chainsword... and the Dark Angels section... and this thread... And I found myself envious. Is there any chance of a new guy getting lucky with these? Just started back up and am using my old dice from a very different army, and they really don't like being used for DA. I would rather get these sexy ass dice then some generic ones from my store.

Hey guys,

I've emailed Paul last week suggesting that to save time he could send the dice to me in the UK and then I will happily send them out across UK/Europe or even New Zealand if necessary. Unfortunately I've heard nothing back.

I'm at a bit of a loss with this, does anybody else have contact with him. Is he OK? I don't want to hassle a guy who's got a lot on his plate, because from chatting with him he does seem like a nice guy.

Do any other Bolter and Chainsword goes live nearby Paul who can help out getting in contact with him and help get these dice sent out?

If all else fails I'm training in the states next month and was planning on meeting him for a game.

Archived