DA Dice Commitment Time

Pbenner

North Central - About an hour south of the Notre Dam campus. It's 3+ hours out of my way, I'm not going to be going. Not worth the extra time//money since I'll be doing an up and back.

Paul

Customs Declarations Forms suck.

I have to fill them out by hand, with a pen, and each one has to be done seperatly. This is going to slow me down drastically, I don't remember them being this complicated.

I'm going to get the ones bound for the US out on 8/4/2012. The international ones will go as I get them done, I'll have DC#s for the US ones, and shipping dates for the international ones.

Best,

Paul

Got all the US ones packed up, and quite a few of the International ones are done as well - I'd say I'm around 60% done by total # of dice.

I need to get DC#s on the US ones. Going to try to get them out Saturday morning if all goes well. Leaves me the next week or two to work on International Paperwork. The killer is going to be getting all the DCs into my Spreadsheet.

Paul

Why would the post office not allow you to use the post office's web form of the customs declaration?

The post offices here in dfw want us (the customers) to do as much of the work for them as possible.

And they push us to every bit of technology they have.

I am sure there is some thing I am missing here.

Why would the post office not allow you to use the post office's web form of the customs declaration?

The post offices here in dfw want us (the customers) to do as much of the work for them as possible.

And they push us to every bit of technology they have.

I am sure there is some thing I am missing here.

I didn't realize that until a few days ago. I will be using this next week.

Right now I am at the post office mailing out the domestic boxes.

US based packages should be there by Friday of next week. If you don't see yours by then in the US let me know and I will dig up your tracking number.

Paul

I kinda felt like a drug dealer sticking all that plastic crack in little baggies and shipping it out the door.

Glad you guys are enjoying - I'll get the International out ASAP.

Paul

This is killing me!!! I need to get home to check my mail! I can only assume that by you living in Kansas and myself being in Saint Louis, they should be there waiting for me. My only hope is that they did not all melt together in to some crazy unforgiving heresy due to our heatwave while they wait for me on my front porch.

LP217 - They're delivered. Hopefully they didn't heresy and swear off to the Lords of Chaos due to you leaving them in the excessive heat!! :) :P -

Hrmmm, slaneshi dice...

Paul

Archived