DA Dice Commitment Time

Pbenner

I am a patient person and will take Door #3.

I will do what I can to avoid being a burden to you. This exercise has been well above the call and I for one would like you to be happy enough to try to do this again in the future.

I'm in for option number THREE (3). I am in no rush, am away on another planet at this time so waiting till I return, is what I would be doing anyway.

I'll mention my original request for four (4) dozen of the inverted DW dice.

I would also be willing to add to my current order with four (4) dozen of the chaos tainted dice, (surly they must be). Proper interrogation of the miscreant cubits will determine how Chaos infiltrators were able to gain access to the Dark Angel random cubic number generation forge. I'm sure Deamons are involved.

On another note thank you Paul for your tireless devotion and work on our behalf. I am saddened that this project has become a physical and emotional burden for you.

Is there a picture of the black dw? Close up, rather in the bag?

Thinking....

They're identical to the red faced sample I was sent, other than color.

I will try to get a picture, but I don't have a good Macro lenses for my camera. Wouldn't be as good as the images I was sent previously.

Paul

I am not in rush too, so Option #3 for me, with interest in the black DW dices if they are later available for sale.

Thanks for the effort and really sorry to hear what has happened.

Option 3.

I appreciate the all the work you've put into making this order happen. However, I do believe that the mis-colored dice belong to the collective and should be included in our shipments (if the person ordered DW dice) and not sold off to fund some other inverted dice order. Technically we did pay for those dice. I'm certainly willing to pay the extra few bucks to cover shipment.

Option 1 for me PLEASE!!! My DIY successors of the Angels of Absolution use the black sword and wing symbol anyway so the "mix-up" actually gives me the dice I wanted without having to paint over the red :confused: I appreciate the time you have got into it paul and while I anxiously await the dice to see and have them, my gaming days are in the far future anyway so take your time whenever you happen to get a chance I will be patient, If in the future your cleaning out your shelfs and do decide to sell the extras (if you have any) add my name to the list of people that may be interested in more black sword dice. Again many thanks, and I have worked jobs like that before myself, take the time to be with the boy, dice can wait kids dont, before you know it he'll be all growed up. So at your earliest convienance, not before your visitation is over though. Thanks again!!

-------------------------------------------> :) :wallbash: :whoops: :whoops: :D <-------------------------------------------

Guess what just showed up at my house...

I'll start boxing tonight. I have what I need to get the Domestic Orders out, I need to go get Customer Declarations tomorrow (Since I'm home with my kid it'll be easy to get tomorrow). I'm going to shoot from having these all shipped inside 2 weeks.

Delivery Confirmation #s incoming for Domestics, since there is no such thing for international, this will not be possible and I'll be shooting messages when they ship.

Best,

Paul

PS: Pictures incoming - gotta break the good camera out.

Archived