Death Guard warband showcase.

Just wanted to add my congrats as well. Is there a reason they didn't put up your greater daemon? Forgefiend looks great, but it's missing the organics the rest of your has (although when it looks that good, who's going to complain?)

Just wanted to add my congrats as well. Is there a reason they didn't put up your greater daemon? Forgefiend looks great, but it's missing the organics the rest of your has (although when it looks that good, who's going to complain?)

probably because its such a one off model that ost will not be able to replicate, plus it looks ace compared to their efforts ;)

probably because its such a one off model that ost will not be able to replicate, plus it looks ace compared to their efforts :jaw:

Ha, no joke! That can be said about a lot of the work here - I'd take the Fly over their Dragon any day.

Wow....I was having a hard time going beyond the normal Death Guard look until this. I am sooooo gonna have to swipe some ideas from this. That Mauler/Forge Fiend is brilliantly executed. I love everything you have done and cant wait to see more.

Thanks a lot, everyone. :)

I have no idea why they didn't include my Daemon Prince and my Greater Daemon - IMO the Daemon prince is one of the best models in my army.

Rasmus you could charge an entry fee for this thread. Magnifique. You UK based bro?

Nope, Denmark, Scandinavia. :)

The Typhus-counts-as is coming along very nicely. Stay tuned for pics. :)

Close enough. You game? or just model and paint? Cos if youre a gamer then as soon as my Fists are done im coming to hunt down these abominations and kick them screaming back into the warp. I havent seen an army id rather fight I dont think. B)

Close enough. You game? or just model and paint? Cos if youre a gamer then as soon as my Fists are done im coming to hunt down these abominations and kick them screaming back into the warp. I havent seen an army id rather fight I dont think. :P

Dorns finest are most welcome to have their asses kicked by my shambling hordes if you happen to swing by Copenhagen. ;)

(Disclaimer - I suck at 40k, and lose most of my games, but have a blast doing it. )

Great job as usual!!!!

I think that the combination of GW putting out some amazing kits and your inspirational ability to manifest your visions is breathtaking!!!

I saw your models featured on the GW site the other day, Congratulations.

I can't wait to see what else comes out of your twisted mind! I mean that as a compliment of course! LOL :)

Thanks a lot! :)

Here's my counts as Typhus - sorry about the crappy pics, it's really hard to take a good pic of a white primed model. I forgot to take pics before the primer, but the savvy among you should be able to figure out where most of the bits come from - if not, ask. :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Im going to have to go and brush up on my vocabulary (im running out of ways to express my admiration)

For now ill paraphrase a quote from the delightful Mr Fry and say that model is the visible personification of absolute perfection. Fulgrim will be spinning on his head in the warp with envy.

Now where did you get that scythe Mr? :)

I absolutely love the miniature and the only modelling issue I have with it are they 4 "spider legs" coming out of him. I just dont feel that they fit the model but beyond that, FANASTIC representation. I almost want to buy that from you.

First time I've ever found something at fault with your work, the Typhus count as seems very busy. You still made him very dynamic and capable, but it seems like there is a little bit too much. I think that if you removed the four claws coming forward from his back he would be absolutely flawless. Of course, whatever you do with this guy he'll be very, very cool, so looking forward to the update :D

Thanks!

I can see where you're going with him being "busy", but come on, it's the frickin destroyer hive! :cuss In seriousness, I really like the insect arms, since it ties in with the rest of the army, and he will become less busy looking once he's painted, since the arms will be black, and sort of "frame him".

Awesome stuff!

I don't know whether to love it or hate it! In 2009 I started on a Nurgle army but then got side-tracked onto Space Wolves. I did however do a lot of concept scribbling and bits buying. Your work here confirms that my ideas were awesome but that I now cannot make them anything more than a second-rate imitation of yours! For example, I had marine/dryad hybrids led by a robed dark apothecary (made from a Dark Angels vet) to count as Berzerkers but I didn't manage to get the same level of dynamism as you have. Keep up the good work, one day when I stop kicking myself I'll be inspired to finish the project!

Thanks!

I can see where you're going with him being "busy", but come on, it's the frickin destroyer hive! :D In seriousness, I really like the insect arms, since it ties in with the rest of the army, and he will become less busy looking once he's painted, since the arms will be black, and sort of "frame him".

Ah, that makes sense, and actually sounds brilliant :(

They get even cooler if you imagine them shooting forwards out of his back and ensnaring/impaling some poor imperial. Only to be reeled in and turned into imperial sushi by that brutal reaper stick. (at least thats what happens in my head ;))

Archived