Death Guard warband showcase.

Thanks a lot. :lol: The raptors are coming along nicely, almost done, and I got an idea which I had to make. I've been messing with an idea for a Dark Mechanicus type character based on the cairn wraith, but didn't really know what it should counts as. I've been looking into the codex, and I think the daemon weapon, The Burning Brand of Skalathrax is very interesting, so I thought I'd make a character that has some kind of vile pus/virus cannon - he is gonna hop around with my raptors, as a lord or a sorcerer. He'll give them some very nice shooting, and should add on some CC punch as well. Lots of work to be done yet, but I like where he's going:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Where do you find the time to teach!?! You have obviously made some kind of pact with the dark gods themselves good sir :P

I feel like one of Pavlovs dogs, every time I see this thread pop up my mouth starts watering. One of the most brilliant/twisted minds I have encountered on these boards.

As always I love it, and I kinda feel like saying keep it up is moot now cos I just know we'll be seeing lots more awesomeness from you. Can't wait for more.

I've been planning a Nurgle army for some time, and I can now say that it will always be pale in comparison. You sir, are a visionary. A horrible, mind-numbing, nightmare inducing visionary and an incredible painter. I cannot wait to see what else you've got :P

Thanks!

Yup, I'm nuts. Bonkers. Completely wack. But I just wasn't satisfied with Pandemion (counts as Typhus) - I basically just felt I had built a more dynamically posed Typhus, and not really a proper counts as - nor was he as impressive as I wanted. So I got this idea while trying to fall asleep a couple of nights ago - what if I used obliterator legs?

Here he is so far - I really like where this is going, and he's HUGE!

1.jpg

The torso is a really nice idea from one of the locals at my gaming club, several times GD winner Tue Kaae, combining the torso from a grey knight terminator with a regular terminator torso - It works great. The rebreather is an experiment, using a cut down old school CSM backpack.

Size comparison with a regular terminator:

2.jpg

I wish I knew what to say...

I am absolutely amazed by the sheer quality of models you produce, followed by incredible quality painting, and in such a short space of time!

I want to type more and not waste the internets, but I have two problems:

~1) what I want to say has been covered on numerous occassions

~2) I'm Speecless

Fantastic work Guitarasmus. Well done on your refreshing approach to Nurgle/Deathguard.

In regards to your Demon Prince, would you mind sharing where the torso and left arm holding the scythe from?

I look forward to seeing what you conjure up next.

There was nothing wrong with the original which just goes to show your unbeatable vision. You have improved upon a great model with an amazing model. I cannot fathom the thought process that made you take a very ugly model (oblit) and made something truly unique out of it.

Spot on!

Archived