+++E Tenebrae Lux+++

Captain Semper

That's fantastic Pueri, your completion was badly needed - as is your next vow!

Just a point I'd like to clear regarding the points value of your first vow. Originally you pledged 770 - now you are reporting 670. I assume the 670 is correct but let me know if there is a typo...

After re-crunching the #'s in AB, 680 is the correct points.

I consider my vow complete!! :huh:

“I, Shadow Guard, Keeper of the Fortress and Chapter Master of the Angels Revenant Chapter answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete two complete Ravenwing Attack Squadrons from Codex: Dark Angels of total value 850 points on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to the Lion and the Legio Unforgiven and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end”

http://www.fortressoftheunforgiven.com/Temp_RW_Company_Phase_03_01.jpg

More details in my Company of Ravens ETL Thread.

Semper Fi!! B)

... and so the saga continues.....

I, Shadow Guard, Keeper of the Fortress and Chapter Master of the Angels Revenant Chapter answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete a SECOND vow of one complete Ravenwing Attack Squadrons from Codex: Dark Angels of total value 430 points on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to the Lion and the Legio Unforgiven and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end”

Ravenwing Attack Squadron 3 = 430 points

Ravenwing Bikes x 6 = 220

Sergeant with Power weapon, Meltabomb Plasmapistol = 35

Biker with Meltagun & Biker with Plasmagun = 25

Attack bike with multimelta

Landspeeder Tornado

...er...did I just type that?? :) :blush:

SG

This is a big relief for me SG, now you got your vow done... wait a minute... another one? :) Between The Shadow Guard and Pueriexdeus we're gonna have the whole RW painted to a man before the ETL is over! :blush:

Congratulations mate for your brooding and menacing take on the RW... And a much needed completion!

The tables are updated good luck with your vows guys!

A couple of days more emperor damn the heathens!!!!! Semper can you add the techmarine now or it will be a last moment entry in my oath?

The latter. Provide finished pics of your previous vow before I can accept a new vow... I want to see "before"pics of the Techmarine too! Am I harsh or what? :lol:

A couple of days more emperor damn the heathens!!!!! Semper can you add the techmarine now or it will be a last moment entry in my oath?

The latter. Provide finished pics of your previous vow before I can accept a new vow... I want to see "before"pics of the Techmarine too! Am I harsh or what? :P

No its fair, i have him undercoated in the pic along the rest of the squad.

Well Brothers, it's been a long time since I've been posting regularly. Long story short, I've had one hell of a summer so far. So bad, in fact, that I forgot all about the ETL. Here's the lone squad that I submitted, with some paint on them because I forgot to take pictures of them primed:

gallery_53412_5976_1048065.jpg

gallery_53412_5976_2486618.jpg

gallery_53412_5976_492633.jpg

If these pictures somehow disqualify me from the competition, then I understand. If not, I'll be painting like mad to get these guys finished before tonight. Wish me luck, Brothers.

I officially declare my 5th Vow Complete!!!

You'll need to excuse the crappy pics, I'll replace them after my Lady gets home from work with the good phone,

EDIT: Pics now replaced:END EDIT

1 x Angels of Absolution Company Master

gallery_48988_6300_874601.jpg

1 x Angels of Redemption Company Master

gallery_48988_6300_675383.jpg

And now for my sixth vow,

“I Grotsmasha, answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete:

1 x Company Master with Storm Bolter, Power Weapon and Melta-bombs @ 125pts

gallery_48988_6300_56229.jpg

1 x Company Master with Power Weapon and Melta-bombs @ 120pts

gallery_48988_6300_159651.jpg

1 x Company Master with Thunder Hammer, Plasma Pistol and melta-bombs @ 150pts

gallery_48988_6300_306667.jpg

from Codex: Dark Angels of total value 395pts on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to Unforgiven Legion and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end”

These guys'll all be Angels of Vengeance (black armour is nice and quick), and they will be completed by Wed night.

Cheers,

Jono

Well done on the multiple vows for those Frater that can, it's awesome!!!

What about all those who haven't completed their FIRST vow? I know I'm one, but I have updated my status a couple of times and am on track to finish.

Again, what about the rest?? We are (at my last look) about 40%, to me that's a bit poor, can the DA Frater get their FIRST vows done in time? If we even get to 80% we would comfortably win this competition.

COME ON GUYS, (AND GUY-ETTES) finish your vows, for yourselves, for your armies, for the team, for Captain Semper, and for the LION!!

EDIT: remember three colours and some basing sand=complete, go back later and make them awesome(if that's your thing).

Happy days

stobz

@ Brother Immolater: Back when the Aussie dollar was kicking :cuss: a little while ago, I was picking them up for $5-$10 AU posted from the States and UK....and I went on a converting spree, I've done 21 so far with 5-6 still on my desk.

@ The Shadow Guard: Cheers!!! Just cause it LOOKS like the Templars have it is no reason to stop going all out, besides we cant let the puppies keep 2nd. I'll b doing all three of these as Angels of Vengeance, then maybe a single Angel of Vigilance over Tue/Wed hopefully.

Cheers,

Jono

@ The Shadow Guard: Cheers!!! Just cause it LOOKS like the Templars have it is no reason to stop going all out, besides we cant let the puppies keep 2nd. I'll b doing all three of these as Angels of Vengeance, then maybe a single Angel of Vigilance over Tue/Wed hopefully. Cheers,

Jono

Excellent sentiment Grotsmasha..... we can still win this if we all keep our faith !! To the battlements! :cuss

SG

Well done on the multiple vows for those Frater that can, it's awesome!!!

What about all those who haven't completed their FIRST vow? I know I'm one, but I have updated my status a couple of times and am on track to finish.

Again, what about the rest?? We are (at my last look) about 40%, to me that's a bit poor, can the DA Frater get their FIRST vows done in time? If we even get to 80% we would comfortably win this competition.

COME ON GUYS, (AND GUY-ETTES) finish your vows, for yourselves, for your armies, for the team, for Captain Semper, and for the LION!!

EDIT: remember three colours and some basing sand=complete, go back later and make them awesome(if that's your thing).

Happy days

stobz

I regretfully fall into this category. I'm almost done with the colors, then some washes and some sand to make them complete. I'm embarrassed that it took so long to get one group done, but the past few months for me have been horrible. I might need another painting contest to get myself back in gear.

I regretfully fall into this category. I'm almost done with the colors, then some washes and some sand to make them complete. I'm embarrassed that it took so long to get one group done, but the past few months for me have been horrible. I might need another painting contest to get myself back in gear.

No regrets! No remorse! Just the unremitting urge to win for the Lion and the Legion!

As Stobz said, get it done and do the details later.

No matter the size, No matter the quality of painting and No matter the level of sculpting/modifications, anyone who has completed their vow need feel only pride in their achievement and the gratitude of our Primarch! Nothing else matters!

Let's keep the wolves at bay and the Templars where they belong!! :cuss

SG

Did the best I could with the pictures, the camera I have is rather antiquated. Here are the final results:

gallery_53412_5976_636422.jpg

gallery_53412_5976_502447.jpg

gallery_53412_5976_359157.jpg

Sergeant with meltabomb, hanging on the side:

gallery_53412_5976_1315725.jpg

Scout with Heavy Bolter:

gallery_53412_5976_104445.jpg

Vow complete. This is far less than I had planned, but that story will wait for another day. Hopefully something else comes up soon so I can get back into the action.

Archived