+++E Tenebrae Lux+++

Captain Semper

RAVENWING!!! ATTACK!! ATTACK!! ATTACK!!

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/DA_Challenge_Ravenwing_Attack_Attack_Attack.jpg

TWO DAYS TO GO!!

Brothers, I have done a rapid reconnaissance of the tables containing the Vows of our major contenders... and am ashamed to report that the Dark Angels Forum has the largest number of Incomplete First Vow Points.. more than double that of the Black templars and the Spacewolve and with the Black templars having the least.

Black Templars

Incomplete 1st Vows: 9965

Incomplete 2nd Vows: 1004

Incomplete 3rd and subsequent vows: 2508

Spacewolves

Incomplete 1st Vows: 10400

Incomplete 2nd Vows: 1510

Incomplete 3rd and subsequent vows: 1676

Blood Angels

Incomplete 1st Vows: 15537

Incomplete 2nd Vows: 1105

Incomplete 3rd and subsequent vows: 540

Dark Angels

Incomplete 1st Vows: 21357

Incomplete 2nd Vows: 1545

Incomplete 3rd and subsequent vows: 395

Are we lacking in faith? Do we not honour our vows? Do we not keep our promises?

There is still time.... to complete your commitment to the legion...

Attack! Attack! Attack!

SG

Where is the updated table? I can only find the one on page 19 of this thread.

The full table is on the first page of this thread where Cap Semper is updating the completions as they come along....:drool:

SG

I've seen the tables of Dark Angel vows, I was looking for an up to date table of all faction totals.

The full table is on the first page of this thread where Cap Semper is updating the completions as they come along....:(

SG

I've seen the tables of Dark Angel vows, I was looking for an up to date table of all faction totals.

I think that we will see that a couple of days after we finish.

Semper i dont envy you at all, glad you are into banks you know how to deal with numbers :D

@ RayJ: congratulations mate, our posts must have crossed because I didn't see your completion before I update... Will do soon! This is an amazing force you've build there, very, very nice. Metal with green robes? What are they? A mystic branch of the GotC? :D You certainly don't need to post more pics but I'd love it if you do! You know, like Dread :(

The color scheme is definitely based on GotC, as they really looked awesome to me when I first got the book back in 2007. I'm more partial to green though, so that's why I went that route. I just made them my own successor chapter. Originally I had some other colors to complement the green, but I've swapped back closer to the original scheme and updated my art style, so that gave me the perfect opportunity to use them for ETL.

I will put more pics in my army thread, but it will probably be a few days before I can get the time to get good pictures of the dread. Have some busy evenings ahead of me for the next couple of days.

So I think my Vow is complite.

Here is the Tactical squad painted on July 19

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/KyrGkikas/DSCN2200-1.jpg

and also the Chaplain and the 5 man assault squad.

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/KyrGkikas/DSCN2262.jpg

The full table is on the first page of this thread where Cap Semper is updating the completions as they come along....:)

SG

I think that we will see that a couple of days after

Ah, thank you. I misunderstood which table was being updated.

Wow this is magic guys! A lot of last minute completions there...

@ Pueri Ex Deus: Noble effort brother not only completing but keep vowing hefty vows in such a short time! Good luck! :)

@ Cactus: There will be no Weekly update today. The event ends tomorrow so an update today would be meaningless - like giving the result away... Let's keep the completions coming in and on Friday you'll have the final results - properly presented!!! ;)

@ Kyr Gkikas: Well I see you've been busy - Congratulations for the completion! And a fellow Athenian too! We should make a Greek Circle along with Brother Immolator! hahahaha! :) Nice power sword btw!

@ EPK - small is not humble! This is top notch work - as expected!!! Well done mate! (is that a red stripe I;m seeing in the shoulder pad?)

EDIT: Front table updated! Please check for any descrepancies...

@ EPK - small is not humble! This is top notch work - as expected!!! Well done mate! (is that a red stripe I;m seeing in the shoulder pad?)

Thanks! Happy to do my part. Yea, red stripe outlined in white - I have no idea what that might signify, just figured it needed something. Couldn't really go for anything more elaborate as the shoulder was already on the model and not easily coming off, so I left it while pairing (this was a bit of rescue, I got off some friends)

This is all some amazing work fellas, keep it up, lets have a strong finish!

EDIT: Speaking on discrepancies - you forgot to mark me as complete! :)

The event ends tomorrow...

Whoah, tomorrow? I thought we had until Wednesday 15th. My effort is scheduled for completion tomorrow but not before 10pm GMT.

Judging by the recent completions the Dark Angels are only slow finishing because we're turning out our best. Good work guys. :tu:

VOW SIX COMPLETE !!!!!!!

This brings my ETL vows to and end, and here they are,

1 x Company Master with Thunder Hammer, Plasma Pistol and Melta-bombs

gallery_48988_6300_335025.jpg

1 x Company Master with Storm Bolter, Power Weapon and Melta-bombs

gallery_48988_6300_108554.jpg

1 x Company Master with Power Weapon and Melta-bombs

gallery_48988_6300_571162.jpg

Also, it was recently mentioned to me that I've claimed a shirt-load of Melta-bombs but not posted any pics of them, silly me.

Here's a grab of random mini's from across all of my vows with their attached Melta-bombs

gallery_48988_7152_1035550.jpg

Cheers,

Jono

EDIT: Just checked the Tables on page one, Cap, my Fifth vow should read 270pts, not 265pts. I know it's only 5pts, but considering the surge in last minute completions, it may just be needed.

Puriexdeus: Amazing effoort and congrats on the next vow... Ravenwing reinforcements are coming in thick and fast... Between your RW squadrons and Stobz's stuff, my lot looks postively underwhelming. Excellent stuff....

SG

Thanks for the compliment, though I am nowhere as skilled as Stobz, I certainly do not subscribe to the three colors and your done method of painting.

P: And neither should you subscribe to that view :P I really only said that to get peeps moving :)

I'm loving the huge RW army you've produced, well done mate. I wish I could have done more but I'm with you and can't bring myself to lowering standards to win a comp. Finishing a vow is important though ;)

And well done Grot, 6 vows, awesome even if the latter ones are small(ish).

Archived