+++E Tenebrae Lux+++

Hey! Foul! If Forte brought the guy in he would have said so!

Russ Brother, have you developed a taste for the Blades of Reason? :D

Welcome to the Challenge Dragan Stormwolf, I'll update the front table ASAP. Now don't hang around those degenerates, they're bad influence... ^_^

Russ Brother, have you developed a taste for the Blades of Reason? ^_^

Pah! your 'Blades of Reason' shall break against my ice-hardened flesh! ;)

fair enough - sorry chap :D

Russ Brother, have you developed a taste for the Blades of Reason? :P

Welcome to the Challenge Dragan Stormwolf, I'll update the front table ASAP. Now don't hang around those degenerates, they're bad influence... :(

What are the Blades of reason? and you shouldnt call yourself degenerate :D

Russ Brother, have you developed a taste for the Blades of Reason? :P

Welcome to the Challenge Dragan Stormwolf, I'll update the front table ASAP. Now don't hang around those degenerates, they're bad influence... :(

What are the Blades of reason? and you shouldnt call yourself degenerate :D

Oh dear... You are not aware of the No1 torture instrument in the Imperium? Oh dear... News don't travel fast on Fenris...

Oh dear... You are not aware of the No1 torture instrument in the Imperium? Oh dear... News don't travel fast on Fenris...

Well that explains it,i dont torture i only kill :(

Well that explains it,i dont torture i only kill :(

Booooooring... :P

The only things this forums Wolves fear is....Erm...oh....and....I'll get back to you on that.

We've been know to throw our own Great Wolf from a window while brawling, filling Wolf Guards tankards with ceramite, suicide runs which we survive. A glorified butter knife will just tickle.

Well that explains it,i dont torture i only kill ;)

Booooooring... :P

am I the only one who thinks that anyone having to see an emo-angel in your mother's dress is far more torturous than any weapon they could bring to bear haha :lol:

I got that SW miniature with a robe up and ready.And the thing is i took it from a SW player non the less(fact no joking) :)

Hah! I always knew Dark Angels were thieves! Now give me back those socks that always go missing in the dryer! :P

If you are referring to the unwashed for decades socks on the fridge,i had nothing to do with them.I could not stand the stench!

You...you...immolated my socks?!?!?! But those were a family heirloom. They've been unwashed and in my family for 903 Great Years. Why, it is said that the Emperor himself wore them, albeit unintentionally! You could still pick out Ol' Pa's blood, and Svenir's axe shards, and The One of the Whale's final meal on there.

Annoyingly I'm going to ask to change my vow from the 7 GH pack to the following:

Wolf Priest with Runic Armour, Wolf Tail Talisman, Wolf Tooth Necklace (135 points)

This is due to time, kids and work.

“I Theodrick answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete Logan Grimnar, 1 Long Fang Squad Leader with Power Fist and Plasma Pistol, 5 Long Fangs with Rocket Launchers, 3 Long Fangs with Heavy Bolters, 1 Long Fang with Plasma Cannon, 1 Long Fang with Laz Cannon, and 4 Grey Hunters with Melta Guns from Codex: Space Wolves of total value 670 points on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to The Fang and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end”

“I Theodrick answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete Logan Grimnar, 1 Long Fang Squad Leader with Power Fist and Plasma Pistol, 5 Long Fangs with Rocket Launchers, 3 Long Fangs with Heavy Bolters, 1 Long Fang with Plasma Cannon, 1 Long Fang with Laz Cannon, and 4 Grey Hunters with Melta Guns from Codex: Space Wolves of total value 670 points on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to The Fang and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end”

You need to look at your packs. Its not legal. Your selection needs to be actual legal packs, not add ons. Sorry.

Logan=yes

Long Fang pack wt 5 missiles= yes but don't bother upgrading the leader

The other 5 long fangs need a leader and the 4 hunters with melta are totally out.

You need to look at your packs. Its not legal. Your selection needs to be actual legal packs, not add ons. Sorry.

Logan=yes

Long Fang pack wt 5 missiles= yes but don't bother upgrading the leader

The other 5 long fangs need a leader and the 4 hunters with melta are totally out.

Sorry, missed the bit about doing legal packs. I hearby amend my original vow to the following:

“I Theodrick answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete Logan Grimnar, 2 Long Fang Squad Leaders, 5 Long Fangs with Rocket Launchers, 3 Long Fangs with Heavy Bolters, 1 Long Fang with Plasma Cannon, and 1 Long Fang with Laz Cannon from Codex: Space Wolves of total value 565 points on or before August 15. Success will bring eternal glory to The Fang and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until the year-end”

@ Forte: thx for helping out! Really appreciate it! BTW your new "smaller" vow carries morepoints than the previous one :lol:

@ Theodorick: welcome aboard! Good luck with your vow!

well done Ethzor, you have done the Great Wolf proud with this incarnation! *slides a plate of elk and tankard of the finest of Bugman's XXXX Mead* you have earned it brother.

Phah...Bugmans is for Ratlings. Here's your Mjod.

Congratulations Ethzor! A brilliant job too - love the contrast of the shoulder pads! :D

Any chance of rolling over? Maybe Ulrik this time?

I'll update front table pronto!

@ Forte: you can breathe a little more easily now. :P

" I Mactire answer the challenge of the Unforgiven and vow to complete a nine man grey hunter pack(1 wolf standard,1 plasma pistol,1 power fist), a six man longfang pack(1 pack leader w/powerfist, 1 x h/b,1 x plasma cannon, 1 x lascannon, 2 x m/l) and a wolf priest(combi-flamer) from Codex:Space Wolves of total value 480 points on or before August 15th 2012. Success will bring eternal glory to the Sixth Legion and failure will doom me to bear the sign of damnation until year end ".

here are the first pics

gallery_61271_7275_210206.jpg

gallery_61271_7275_1563942.jpg

gallery_61271_6383_174928.jpg

some of them might not be strictly wysiwyg but the point cost is totally legal. let the painting begin :D

Congratulations Ethzor! A brilliant job too - love the contrast of the shoulder pads! :P

Any chance of rolling over? Maybe Ulrik this time?

I'll update front table pronto!

Yeah thats one of the reasons I picked it, also really fell in love with it after the first time I used it! :P

Sadly I don't own any Ulrik model and it's far to the nearest store and frankly I'm really not a big fan of the "awesome" new Finecast material, there were a lot to do on Logan before I could even prime him. :D

Shall go over my collection and see if there is any other stuff that beggs to be painted.

Welcome to ETL Mactire, I see you have a made a good start there. So good luck with your vow!

Can you elaborate which bits are not WYSIWYG? Small deviations we can live with but bigger ones? The thing is we don't want to award points that are not associated with some work on your part -even if it means adding a purity seal...

Archived