WLK's E Tenebrae Lux Vow Paint Blog and ETL Part 5 Vow

All looking nice brother smile.png I think the bases would pop more if the edging was black or white instead of grey as they blend into the marine atm - other than that they all look good biggrin.png

I agree on the bases, I may go back and redo all of them now that the vow's over.

and while the models submitted are finished as per the min of the vow, I am going to return to them and add more work to them once things slow down.

Thanks!

WLK

Brother!  I'm fighting the enemies of the All Father here in Afghanistan and I can't bring up your photos!

I've always enjoyed looking at your Great Company so I'll just say, "They look awesome as usual, brother!"

Brother JonnyWolf

Brother!  I'm fighting the enemies of the All Father here in Afghanistan and I can't bring up your photos!

I've always enjoyed looking at your Great Company so I'll just say, "They look awesome as usual, brother!"

Brother JonnyWolf

Brother - one way it should work is choosing to look via compatibility mode or column view :)

Hope you find your way home safe brother, and if you ever meet up with any British RHA guys, ask for Lance-Bombardier Dunn, he's a lovely guy ;) (my brother)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'd agree to touching up, not sure about redoing them as they look good as they are, although (and it's something I struggle with myself) adding a darker colour on them may help as at the moment they're quite bright, the yellow/red/grey are all light colours so a black or dark blue, maybe even just toning down the red would help a lot imho. :)

@Jonny Wolf: while I am not very happy with my results this competition, I thank you for your kind words.

More importantly, stay safe out there.

@Russ Brother 92: i do plan on adding quite a bit of touch ups to the models, and the Great Company as a whole in the near future, so stay tuned.

Thanks again.

WLK

• 7 months later...

The halls of the Aett have been silent.

the feast halls no longer echo in song

the hearth fire, once bright enough to banish the shadows,

now struggle with each flicker.

The dark encroaches without pause.

The fury of Fenris, the bane of oath-breakers,

now mere echoes in the sagas that are no longer sung.

Is this to be the fate of the faithful?

Is this how valor ends, in silence and shame?

I say NAY!

The sons and daughters of Fenris are summoned.

The Aett shelters us.

The Aett preserves us.

Now we must honor the Aett.

I call upon each of the children of Fenris to answer the Lion's challenge! A pack, a warband, a Company, a Priest. Anything and everything must be donated to the cause!

VLKA FENRYKA!

WLK

The halls of the Aett have been silent.

the feast halls no longer echo in song

the hearth fire, once bright enough to banish the shadows,

now struggle with each flicker.

The dark encroaches without pause.

The fury of Fenris, the bane of oath-breakers,

now mere echoes in the sagas that are no longer sung.

Is this to be the fate of the faithful?

Is this how valor ends, in silence and shame?

I say NAY!

The sons and daughters of Fenris are summoned.

The Aett shelters us.

The Aett preserves us.

Now we must honor the Aett.

I call upon each of the children of Fenris to answer the Lion's challenge! A pack, a warband, a Company, a Priest. Anything and everything must be donated to the cause!

VLKA FENRYKA!

WLK

stahp its hard enough to resist the urge to buy more minis your just making it harder and harder.playing on my honour strings tsk tsk

Good to see you again WLK

@Fytharin: I got about 2k lined up so far, and with a scheme to up the ante a good bit.

@Arez: then its working....GOOD. 
it's good to be back. I've been hunting with my RG for a while now, but had an itch to return home.

@Maverick_Girl: thank you! 

WLK

its hard to tell, but they are 40mm bases....

WLK

termie spam?

I'm planning on building a Wolf First Company for Apoc. I figure this may be a good place to start.

WLK

sssoooooooo yes?

Does 45ish terminators count as spam? 

(I have 25ish, waiting for another 20 from a trade I just did...thats going to be ALOT of terminators)

WLK

Nah 46 is spam your good at 45 ;) :D

Archived