Scar's 40k and Pre heresy Painting log

This weekend i went to the DUtch GT 2013 with my army and here are some pictures of what i took with me :smile.:

Unfortunately i did not win best army but i did get nominated witch i was hoping for so i achieved my goal! :smile.:

I recognised this force immediately and then the comment about the Dutch GT confirmed it. One of my mates sent me some photos last night of his Luna Wolves fighting against some gorgeous World Eaters and now I know where the World Eaters came from :).

I assume the War Hounds Warhound in the pictures (of the game) was being used as terrain?

Whitescar that is an awesome workbench! Once my wife and I settle down and put roots I may be taking a little liberty by copying that setup. Your work is inspiring man! One of these days I will have you do something for me! Also good news from our earlier conversations, the models that were stolen have been recovered from the warp thanks to a super awesome former employee of the "Studio that shall not be named" =D

I am insanely jealous of that workspace. Bloody awesome. Been quite a while since I've poked my head into this thread and I have to say stunning work so far :) Quite interested to hear who beat you to the Dutch GT's Best Army award because it must have been on a whole 'nother level. I really like the (actually grey) Grey Knight vehicles in particular.

Keep it up :)

Arkhan

I wish I had a space like that :biggrin.:

Thanks m8! :)

Aaww man I'd love a space like that. And talent like yours, them World Eaters is real pretty.

Thanks! pretty happy with them myself :)

Whitescar that is an awesome workbench! Once my wife and I settle down and put roots I may be taking a little liberty by copying that setup. Your work is inspiring man! One of these days I will have you do something for me! Also good news from our earlier conversations, the models that were stolen have been recovered from the warp thanks to a super awesome former employee of the "Studio that shall not be named" =D

That is good new to hear!

The painting is sorted out also ?

Just let me know when you decide to let me paint something for you! :)

I am insanely jealous of that workspace. Bloody awesome. Been quite a while since I've poked my head into this thread and I have to say stunning work so far :smile.: Quite interested to hear who beat you to the Dutch GT's Best Army award because it must have been on a whole 'nother level. I really like the (actually grey) Grey Knight vehicles in particular.

Keep it up :smile.:

Arkhan

It was a really nice looking army! Dont know if im allowed to post pics of those armies since they are not all imperial so sent you a PM with pictures of the armies! 

Yep it is an airfilter you have normally above the stove :wink:

And here the finished units!

Bases are not done and the Phoenix guard sergeant is missing his head client is going to do those himself!
http://www.scarsminimadness.nl/blog/commission/ecagis3.jpg
Edited by Whitescar