PATH TO REDEMPTION

The Shadow Guard

Awesome work so far guys, let's keep it going. Or do we have to get Captain Semper in here to truly motivate you?

After the superb effort of the ETL 2012 Captain Semper appears to be sitting on his haunches.... er... laurels!! :yes: ... and well deserved too.... He is likely plotting some more awesome surprises for the DA community..

But, Cap...where....are...you....we... need..... motivation over here!!! :lol:

SG

I've been taking in all the Heresy awesomeness coming out of FW... Some of the things there... oh boy! Unfortunately it seems that DAs will not be a focal point for either the first or the second book... But wheels are turning in the background... :)

Well, things here seem to go great so far... Remember last week's effort will most likely double everything done up to now so completion rate can be expected to rise significantly. So:

ONLY FIVE DAYS TO GO - COMPLETE AND EARN A PEARL! FAIL AND MAY THE LION HAVE PITY ON YOUR SOUL!

Remember, only if you complete ALL 6 vows you'll be allowed a black pearl. Do you really want to forgo your chance of a black pearl this early in the challenge? Let's see those lingering projects completed in order to clear the table for great things ahead!

And just to put things into perspective, this is the in-house event with the largest following compared to all similar events of other forums and a record for this forum too. 81 participants? wow!!!

My second vow for the month of September has been declared. September Vows

Company Master with power sword. I bought this model a few months after Finecast came out, and there was some details that needed fixing. The backpack was horrendous, so that got tossed right away. I've been starting at this model for over a year, might as well paint him up.

gallery_53412_5976_327020.jpg

Nice work Phaeton; Kudos to the 23 brothers who have stayed on their paths to redemption.... Just a reminder that in order to receive the elusive Black pearl one must gain six white pearls by completing their penance each month. Can we do it? of course we can!! but that chance is about to slip your grasp in THREE DAYS!!

Time to ante up!! ;)

The Honoured Oath Makers

Total participants = 81 Oathkeepers = 23 (28%) Oathbreakers = 2 (2.5%)

Up to date as of the 27th of September 2012.

SG

Wow! What a great shade of green there... Well done Burn the Heretic! :D Now you have a few days to contemplate on your October vow!

LET'S SEE THE COMPLETIONS COMING IN GUYS - COME MONDAY IT'LL BE TOO LATE (for Septemer vows that is... ^_^ )

Here be my finished vow for September, good times!

My Long Road to Redemption

I'll have a think for next months vow, still have many unfinished models and DV which would all love a coat of paint...

Al

p.s. well done everyone who has completed their vows so far, and good luck to all those with vows still to complete :)

TSG, just thought I would supply a quick update before attacking the paint station:

Interrogator Chaplain Methuselah Rex is 95% done, just basing and some freehand to do. Dang, real life has kicked my freetime into touch a lot this last month...

Back to it :D

Edit: Painting is done, basing tonight and pics to follow...

Excellent work brothers! Remember, a moment of laxity spawns a lifetime of heresy, so don't sit there idly while there is work to be done!

As for the second part of my September vow, I've done some work:

gallery_53412_5976_110403.jpg

gallery_53412_5976_447089.jpg

Should be finished either tomorrow night or Saturday night. Right now I have to get some sleep before my midnight shift.

Archived