=][= Librarium Painting Challenge 2013 =][=

I, Brother farfromsam of the Emperors First, The Unforgiven, The unsway-able Dark Angels , vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present a Ravenwing Command Squad including banner and apothecary on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Glory to the Lion! This is the first year that I have joined in the LPC and am looking forward to contributing!  

I, CovertToaster of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one terminator librarian on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I know, it's the mighty 95 points! I'm shifting this weekend and don't want to get lumped with a massive vow that I'll never complete besides I'll be busy kit bashing that fantastic DW command squad box into a command squad + belial so I may pledge more later on!

I, Maccon of the Space Wolves Subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present (having painted all of my Wolves) at least 20 Bolter armed Sisters of Battle, 4 Heavy Bolter armed Sisters of Battle, and 1 Terminator Captain on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Kythnos of the Chaos Ascendant, vow on the honour of my Warband to paint and present at least 20 Cultists and 1 Chaos Sorcerer on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/199456-kythnos-iron-warriors/page-3

Squeezing in at the last minute..

I, PipX of the Idolaters, Pride of Slaanesh, Chaos Space Marines, vow on the honour of my Warband to paint and present at least 1 Sorcerer, 1 Lord, and 5 Bikers on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I chaplain Lucifer of the Dark Angels , vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present a Dark Angel Companu Master on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I Captain Semper of the Inner Circle of the Dark Angels, vow in the honour of my Chapter to paint 5 Mk5 Consecrators Assault Marines on or before the 31st of March 2013. I promise at least tow WIP updates, preferebly with pictures in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of shame until my pentinence period is done.

WIP thread:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/270578-captain-sempers-lpc-13-vow/

I, Shadow Guard of the Dark Angels Forum, vow on the honour of my Legion to paint and present at least one Land Speeder Vengeance on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time.   Although I am obliged to provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done if I were to fail I hereby vow that I SHALL NOT FAIL! :)

For the Lion & the Legion!

SG

I, GlauG of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter(Legion!) to paint and present at least one unit of 9 Ravenwing Knights and a Dark Angels Command Squad on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Gillyfish of the Dark Angels , vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present a Deathwing terminator squad and a Deathwing terminator Librarian on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Shadowsong7007 of the Index Astartes, vow on the honour of the Crimson Fists to paint and present at least 2 tactical squads, 1 scout squad (10 strong) on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

As my original vow is complete, I'd like to add a second one.

I, cielaq of the 1st Legion, the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present 5-man Assault Squad on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Firs picture will follow when I'll have 5 minutes available to make them. ;)

Adding my second vow. :)

I, Arkley of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Deathwing Terminator Squad on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Inquisitor Nicole Pyykkönen of the Holy Orders of the Emperor's Inquisition, vow on the honour of the Ordo Hereticus, the Order of the Sacred Rose of the Adepta Sororitas and the Ecclesiarchy to paint and present at least one (1) Exorcist on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

(note: since the subforum split this project probably counts more as a Sisters of Battle/Ecclesiarchy subforum vow ;) I am in the middle of a family crisis at the moment however I will begin my project as soon as the crisis has averted.  The Emperor protects!)

Sorry mate, I'm taking a hardline approach on the failed vows from last year, as I've hard basically no librarium articles from those people. So in order to enter, I just need a Librarium article before your vow will be counted.

Where is the librarium? So I can see what I need to do for my penitence for last year.

Archived