=][= Librarium Painting Challenge 2013 =][=

I, Lexington of Chaos Ascendant, vow to further the Imperium's crushing demise by painting and presenting at least one squad of 10 Word Bearers Chaos Space Marines, on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I shall provide at least two updates on the progress of my fell Legions, preferably with pictures, in that time. If I am failed (by incompetent underlings, cursed heroes or infernal digestion issues), I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until that era in which I overthrow those who would keep The End of Times from coming to frui...er, 'till my penitence period is done.

*ahem* Next!

I, Lexington of Chaos Ascendant, vow to further the Imperium's crushing demise by painting and presenting at least one squad of 10 Word Bearers Chaos Space Marines, on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I shall provide at least two updates on the progress of my fell Legions, preferably with pictures, in that time. If I am failed (by incompetent underlings, cursed heroes or infernal digestion issues), I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until that era in which I overthrow those who would keep The End of Times from coming to frui...er, 'till my penitence period is done.

*ahem* Next!

And we better be seeing pics over on TheDiceAbide mister!

I, Vahouth of the BLOOD ANGELS, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 Sanguinary Priests, TDA and PA on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Matchbox, of the Red Scorpions, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Tactical Terminator Squad, one Space Marine tactical Squad, one Drop Pod, one 5 man scout squad and one Land Speeder Storm, on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

The Librarium Challenge Vow said:

I, Battlebrother John of the Index Astartes ( Imperial Fists) , vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 x Librarian and 1x Techmarine on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Brother Hastatus of the Librarium (Ultramarines if Librarium isn't allowed) vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least five Heresy era Ultramarines on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, j-smuv of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a Storm Raven, a Baal Predator, 3 dead Lamenter Objective Markers, and a Captain on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done

A link to my vow thread:  http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/270335-j-smuvs-lpc-vow/

Top post updated.

With that said, I have a lot of other stuff that I could paint for this challenge in the time alloted, however, since we can only vow once, and each vow is worth 1 point no matter how much we paint (as is my understand of how this challenge works), it would make more sense for me to hold models for second ETL should it happen again, since they actually count how many points you've painted. It seems like there needs to be some sort of balancing act to entice people to paint more for this challenge than to do what I think is logical and hold points for the ETL.

To be honest, that goes against the whole point of this particular challenge. This is just designed to give people motivation to paint, no matter how much or how little. If people are vowing only one model when they intend to paint ten, then they're not really getting the point.

I know the moderators have been hard at work revamping the new site, but I have not yet received a response on whether or not I can represent two subforums. So for now, I will represent both and if I cannot, I will remove one of them. But for now, here we go!

Vow I

I, Sun Reaver of the Blood Angels subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one unit of Lamenter's Tactical Marines and a transport Rhino on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Vow II

I, Sun Reaver of the Dark Angels subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one unit of Angel's of Redemption Bike Squad on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Hey mate, you can do all the models but you'll just have to choose which subforum count you'd like it to count towards.

I Raven of the Wing from the dark angels (did I really have to say) vow to complete a full Ravenwing Attack Squadron.

For the month of january on the PtR competition this vow has been completed. Hence I beleive this vow has also been accomplished and vow is complete.

here

You can't vow already completed models to this challenge...

Can I change my vow at this stage? Want to replace my Legio Captain with a Sons of Horus Praetor.

Updated. Be aware that you do owe a Librarium article from failing last year's challenge, so your vow isn't counted at the moment.

I, Sviar of the Imperial Guard, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 8 guardsmen, Sly Marbo, 1 Sentinel on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, RazakelXIII of Chaos Ascendent, vow upon the holy Word of Lorgar to paint and present at least one Chaos Land Raider and one Chaos Storm Eagle of the Word Bearers Legion on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, DonnyZ of the Dark Angels Sub-forum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present my Dark Angels Army on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Busy time of year, but being the foolishly loyal Imperial subject...

I, Metal Apostle of the Index Astartes, vow on the honour of the White Scars chapter to paint and present at least six landspeeders with magnetized weapons on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Orlando Furioso of the Dark Angels, vow on the honor of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 tactical squad of Dark Angels on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, skink of the Dark Angels, vow on the honor of my Chapter to paint and present a Nephilim Jetfighter, a Librarian and an Interrogator-Chaplain on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

+ Update Feb 3rd +

The Nephilim is finished! Check it out here. I'll start work on the Librarian and/or the Chaplain next weekend probably.

+ Update Feb 18th +

The Librarian is finished! Check it out here. Only the DV chaplain left to go and then my LPC 2013 vow is complete!

+ Update March 23rd +

The Chaplain, and with that my entire vow, is finished! Check it out here!

Archived