=][= Librarium Painting Challenge 2013 =][=

I, Venemox of the Blood angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 unit of Sanguinary Guard on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

My WIP thread can be found Here.

I, Brother Moridius of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Ravenwing Landspeeder Tornado with heavy bolter and assault cannon, on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Cyrox of the Dark Angels subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Nephilim Jetfighter and 3 Ravenwing bikers on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Djulius of the Dark Angels sub-forum, vow by the Glory of the true Gods to paint and present a force assembled from at least two boxes of DV, (namely: 20 Troops, 10 Terms, 6 Bikes, 1 Lib, 1 Chaplain and 1 Chapter Master) before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, MadGreek of the Blood Bulls (Blood Angels Successor and Sub-Forum) vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present one ten marine Death Company Squad, and 2 converted Thunderhammer Stormshield Terminators, on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Link to WIP page on BA Subforum

Update: First initial pictures posted.

http://www.bolterand...howtopic=269762

I djgoldsmith, of the 4th Company Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter and the Lion, to paint and present at least, One DV Librarian, and One Ezekiel Grand Master of Librarians on of before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, with pictures in that time. I vow that if I fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Current Photos can be found here:

https://picasaweb.go...feat=directlink

WIP Update 2.

The assault marines are coming along nicely, but still have quite a few obvious as well not so obvious things left to address.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8495/8377175692_96375989d1_c.jpg

The Crusaders has been assembled as well as preliminarily based and will be primed soon.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8212/8377175840_fb3c996cb3_c.jpg

Will take better pictures when they're done

I, SickSix of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 Dark Agnels Veteran Models and one Vindicator (in my DIY scheme) on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Angelus Encarmine of the Blood Angels subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one unit of Sanguinary Guard on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

For The Emperor and Sanguinius!

My WIP thread can be found here.

I know the moderators have been hard at work revamping the new site, but I have not yet received a response on whether or not I can represent two subforums. So for now, I will represent both and if I cannot, I will remove one of them. But for now, here we go!

Vow I

I, Sun Reaver of the Blood Angels subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one unit of Lamenter's Tactical Marines and a transport Rhino on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Vow II

I, Sun Reaver of the Dark Angels subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one unit of Angel's of Redemption Bike Squad on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Elmo9141 of the Emperor's Glorious Imperial Guard, vow on the honour of my Regiment to paint and present at least 1 x 10man veteran unit on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

WIP will be starting here soon: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.php?showtopic=269375

Elmo, you're a heretic, consorting with humans! Get back to the DA where you belong msn-wink.gif

I, facmanpob, of the Dark Angels sub-forum, vow on the honour of the 1st Legion (currently pretending to be subdivided into Chapters msn-wink.gif) to paint and present 1 Landspeeder Typhoon on or before 31st of March 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

WIP will be posted here starting from this evening: http://www.bolterand...dpost&p=3285332

http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii324/facmanpob/Miniatures/works%20in%20progress/Speeder_LPC2013.jpg

With that said, I have a lot of other stuff that I could paint for this challenge in the time alloted, however, since we can only vow once, and each vow is worth 1 point no matter how much we paint (as is my understand of how this challenge works), it would make more sense for me to hold models for second ETL should it happen again, since they actually count how many points you've painted. It seems like there needs to be some sort of balancing act to entice people to paint more for this challenge than to do what I think is logical and hold points for the ETL.

Heh, quite true, and I happened to vow all my new & shiny expensive BT HQs for this one (= easy ETL points compared to the amount of work involved), which would only leave the C:SM HQs for ETL (and can't vow models not belonging to your subforum's Codex in ETL as far as I remember) pinch.gif But what's done is done, I suppose!

Elmo, you're a heretic, consorting with humans!

The IG need some vows.....

I will do my penitence by painting another DA model next month whistling.gif

I, Danny Cyanide of the (Traitor) Imperial Guard, vow on the honour of my army colors to paint and present at least 2 Vendettas, 1 Manticore and 1Vet Squad on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done

I, stuka06, of the Dark Angels subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 3 Dreadnaughts and 3 Seargents on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Artemid, of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Legion to paint and present at least one Landspeeder Typhoon on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

For the Lion!

http://i.imgur.com/XdlEW.jpg?2

thread: http://www.bolterand...ic=257304&st=25

I, OuThere of Chaos Ascendant, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least:

1 five man Warptalon squad

1 count as Chaos Lord

5 terminators of The Fallen

1 ten man quad of Chosen

And TIME ALLOWING: 3 Nurgle bikers

on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

My WiP threat may be found Here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.php?showtopic=269775

I, Leinmann of the Imperial Guard subforum, vow on the honour of my Traitor Regiment to paint and present at least 1 Primaris Psyker, 1X10 man veteran squad and 1 Sentinel on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Please note this vow is in addition to my vow for the Chaos Ascendant subforum, and i'm really looking forward to getting these 2 armies the kick they need. my IWs haven't had anything new since the ETL, and i have nearly 2000pts worth of TG to paint up, but i'm going to make sure i don't bite off more than i can chew. looking forward to this already ;)

Archived