=][= Librarium Painting Challenge 2013 =][=

I, Cerroneth of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Venerable Dreadnought, one Land Speeder Typhoon, One five man Deathwing Terminator Squadron, and one Strike Cruiser, all in the colors of the Guardians of the Covenant. on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Pictures.

gallery_68827_7850_490341.jpg

Done

gallery_68827_7850_261283.jpg

gallery_68827_7850_308770.jpg

Done

gallery_68827_7850_2603950.jpg

gallery_68827_7850_1032324.jpg

Done

gallery_68827_7850_2083736.jpg

gallery_68827_7850_3210905.jpg

done

gallery_68827_7850_442259.jpg

I, Peredyne of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Asterion Moloc on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, NovemberIX of the LIBER ASTARTES, vow on the honor of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 squad of Terminators, a Librarian, 1 Predator, 1 Vindicator, 1 Whirlwind, and 1 Storm Talon on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

wow, looks like the Dark Angels are coming out swinging!

I, furioso-prime of the The Fortress of the Unforgiven, vow on the honour of the Dark Angels and Lion El'Jonson, to paint and present at least a 3-man Ravenwing Attack Squadron on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

the wip......

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i438/furioso-prime/20120926_122715.jpg

for the Lion.

I, SnaRf.za of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 30 Tactical Marines on or before the 31st of March, 2013.

I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time.

I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

For the Lion!

Before

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/snarf777za/DA/Tactical%20Squads/th_552A4DDD-DA1C-4E0F-BEEF-80330376EEB2-865-000000F930DCE904.jpg

Update 1

Legs completed on all 30 Marines

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/snarf777za/DA/Tactical%20Squads/th_6923CF33-45DD-48AC-B842-C7D083A4FB47-865-00000114C80B48E3.jpghttp://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/snarf777za/DA/Tactical%20Squads/th_9A24AA50-6A7A-4270-9C5B-4CD99BC8048B-865-00000114CE6A5E91.jpghttp://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/snarf777za/DA/Tactical%20Squads/th_472D5DC2-A06D-43F1-B099-47480B2DC8B6-865-00000114C16B8A17.jpg

Update 2

30 Marines, mostly done.

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/snarf777za/DA/Tactical%20Squads/th_6A677D4F-C83F-4545-9A8D-D0BAE81B6AEF-865-0000016252C59487.jpghttp://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/snarf777za/DA/Tactical%20Squads/th_68C711B3-7718-4E93-8EF6-26E7F08076F1-865-0000016248937A2F.jpghttp://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/snarf777za/DA/Tactical%20Squads/th_AAEB1AD5-E06D-416B-AF15-31BAEEDA44E0-865-000001623FBB0C9F.jpg

Done

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/snarf777za/DA/Tactical%20Squads/th_October_Complete.jpg.http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/snarf777za/DA/Tactical%20Squads/th_November_Complete.jpg.http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/snarf777za/DA/Tactical%20Squads/th_December_Complete.jpg

I, WhatsHisName of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 units of Deathwing which have been sitting untouched since I last played about the time the last DA codex was released and 1 unit of Deathwing that I picked up recently on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

WIP Thread

http://www.whatshisname.me/images/IMG_3460.jpg

Sorry, a bit dark, but nothing really to see yet anyway...

Hi everyone, long time lurker, first time poster smile.gif

I, eekster of the Index Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Space Marine Captain and Command Squad on Bikes, 2 squads of 6 Bikers, an Attack Bike, a 10 man Tactical Squad, 3 Land Speeder Tornadoes and 3 Land Speeder Typhoons, all of the White Scars chapter, on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

The models are in the following states:

Captain, Tactical Squad and one Bike Squad are assembled and undercoated

1 Typhoon is partially assembled and undercoated

1 Typhoon and the Attack Bike are partially assembled

Command Squad is assembled but unpainted

The rest have yet to be bought.

Here is a shot of the Command Squad as they are now:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a321/eek_107/Heroes%20of%20Armageddon/Workbench%20Wednesday/20121219-03.jpg

I have recently moved house and a lot of my stuff is still being shipped to my new place (including my paints), so when it all gets here I shall start a thread to chart my progress.

Best of luck everyone smile.gif

edit: WIP thread here

I, ChapterMasterDemon7 of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one tactical squad on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, TheCrimsonLancer of the Black Templar Subforum, vow on the honor of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Custom Emperor's Champion, One Venerable dreadnought, One dreadnought, and Fifteen Crusaders on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Link to WIP thread up HERE: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=268691

Yep that's fine, you just have to choose one subforum for it to count towards -_-

Thanks for the clarification, Sig. I'll be poring over what I have and can realistically paint in the time. Vow will posted Sunday.

I, Ba5eball of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 Deathwing, 3 Ravenwing and 10 tactical marines on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Where should I post my WIP? In the subforum or here?

I, Leper, who art theoretically of the of the Chaos Ascendant, vow to paint and present 10 Legion of the Damned space marines I promised a friend as a Christmas present, and complete no less than 10 Chaos space marines of some sort to balance out this grievous help to the servants of the Corpse God, on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Rider, of the Glorious XIII Legions Astartes, vow on the honour of my Legion to paint and present at least:

Building and painting 1 combat squad worth of Heresy era Artscaled Ultramarines.

(And if possible, make that a full tactical squad)

on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I know it's not much, but between real life (teaching full time and 3 kids...) and commission pieces to do, it's realistic. I might well add to this as I go, depending on progress. But best to start somewhere achievable!!

I, lotsa_terminators of the Black Templar Sub-Forum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least:

-A 10-man Black Templar Reclusium Command Squad complete with apothecary, standard bearer, champion, sergeant.

-Two Black Templar Bikes

-A 5-man counts-as Sternguard Deathwatch Killteam

I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Skittle of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one 5 man squad of Deathwing and one 10 man DA Tactical Squad on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

(Hopefully this will help me get my butt into gear.......)

I, Deadman Wade of the Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Marhsall with a thunder hammer and two Chaplains on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, -Max- of the Chaos Ascendant subforum, deliberately and with much malice of forethought, in the most sacred memory of the Warmaster and the Legions who answered His call to rid the galaxy of the False Emperor and free all of Mankind from decrepit rule, putting my reputation on the line for the honor of my piratical, thieving warband the Iron Hounds for their everlasting glory, and so that they may continue to wage war in style, do solemnly vow to paint and present at least:

● 3 Chaos Space Marines, each modeled to represent having an Icon of Excess

● 3 Chaos Space Marines, each modeled to represent having an Icon of Vengeance

● 1 Heldrake

I will have these painted and presented on or before the 31st of March, 2013, along with at least two WIP updates with pictures.

I vow that in the laughably unlikely event I should fail I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penance period is over.

Death to the False Emperor! Glory to the Warmaster and the true inheritors of the galaxy!

There are some rumors that I did not meet my obligations last year. These are absurd slanders, and anyone caught spreading such filthy lies will be summarily shot. The penance article in relation to such patent falsehoods is likely the work of meddling xenos, compulsively dishonest Inquisitors, or possibly the Alpha Legion.

I, tvih of the Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least:

- Chaplain in Terminator Armor

- Chaplain with Jump Pack

- Chaplain Grimaldus

- High Marshal Helbrecht

- Emperor's Champion

- A Sword Brethren Squad of 5

- A Crusader Squad of 5 initiates and 3 neophytes

... on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Said WIP Updates will be posted in my modeling & painting thread linked in my sig.

I, Keith of the Index Astartes forum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a 5 man veteran tactical squad from the Forge World book Betrayal army list, on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Company Veteran of the blood angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 unit of assault marines 1 unit of sternguard and 1 Scout squad on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Sword Brethren Jagner of the Black Templar sub-forum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 15 man Crusader Squads, and 1 High Marshall Helbrect on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Second Class Elitist of the Black Templars Subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least the following models on or before the 31st of March, 2013:

1 converted Chaplain on foot.

10-man Crusade squad.

3 heavily converted "Knights" (counts-as-bikers)

I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

For the Honour of Dorn, and His Eternal Glory!

2CE

Archived