=][= Librarium Painting Challenge 2013 =][=

I, Sume of the Sisters of Battle, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 St. Celestine, 3 immolators, 1 rhino, 13 bolter sisters, 2 heavy flamers, 2 flamers, 4 meltagun, 1 superior with combi melta, and imperious simuruclus on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Baal calls, and the Angels Sanguine will answer. For the first time in ten millenia, the IX Legion assembles and we shall stand beside our brothers once more as our gene-father intendend. Against the forces of the Great Enemy and the devourering hordes of the Tyranids the sons of Sanguinius shall prevail.

Brothers, hear my vow. I AGPO, swear on the honour of the IX Legion to make ready my forces for the defence of our legion's homeworld. Leading the van will be Captain Zimri of the third company, accompanied by Sergeant Licinius and his devastator squad. Standing with them will be six honoured brothers of the first company, clad in the finest tactical dreadnought plate. Lastly, twenty five neophytes shall have the chance to prove they are worthy of the gift of our Primarch's blood by standing with us in the defence of our legion's home. By this oath of moment I pledge that these knights will be made ready for battle and set sail upon the Sea of Souls to join with the chapter and our legion brothers on Baal by 0313012.M3. Twice we shall make our works known in testiment to our unending duty to Baal and Terra. Should we fail in this, I shall take up the robe of the penitent, lay down my blade and retire to the Librarium to record the history of our chapter so that others may remember our deeds and learn from our failure.

For Sanguinius, for Baal and for the Ninth Legion!

A record of our deeds shall be posted with the annals of our chapter here.

I, Blade Cannon of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Company Master, 1 Venerable Dreadnought and 1 5 man squad of Deathwing Terminators on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Riffer77 of the proud Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Initiate with a BP and a Chainsword on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Brothers in blood hear my vow, I Biohazard of the XIIth pledge before the gods of slaughter that I shall paint and present dreaded Brother Voorhees the Relentless in the time frame alotted. I also pledge to provide at least two picture progress updates before the 31st March 2013. I promise if I should fail I shall wear the banner of shame and my head will be added to the tally of the High Handed Slayer at the base of Khornes Throne of Skulls

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/Stovie_2006/1EF6204A-8FB0-4E59-8829-6F78CD5CCFF0-10822-00000B59BE8173B0.jpg

I, BoogeyMan^ of the INDEX ASTARTES forum, vow on the honour of the Emperor and his Scythes to paint and present at least 1 Captain on Bike, 6 Bikes, 1 Attack Bike and 1 Rhino on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

http://s13.postimage.org/kvta16bk7/MYLPC.png

I already have the WIP topic, I will post pics of the progress there.

I, Teku of the Legio Morbidus, vow to the dark god of pestilence and decay to paint and present One Hellbrute, a allied Khorne Lord + Nurgle Herald and 7 plague bearers on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, KyrGkikas of the Dark Angels sub-forum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 10 Deathwing Terminators on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail , I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

It definitely looks like dry mud. I do believe I am done. I also made the twin linked bolter from the old bolters, just to make sure it's more fitting that era :lol: I put together the two that normally came with the Rhino from ages past :) :lol:

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/533609_4753779334459_1563867415_n.jpg

Currently, unless I am told otherwise, I believe my vow currently is done.

There are a few other WIP pics in my WIP thread. It's the Green Link in my Sig below.

I, Zeller of the Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 20-man crusader squads, 15 Terminators, 3 Predators, 2 Land Raiders, and Helbrecht on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article (about space weevils) and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

5 TDA, 2 LR, 1 Pred, and a handful of intitiates/neophytes are in varying levels of completeness. The rest are either unprimed, not fully built, or some combination of the two. Pics up in the week when I get home.

I Nzz from Sisters of battles, Vow on my order to present 2,Rhinos 2,Exorcist 2,Immolators 5,Retibutors 20,sisters 10,Dominions 1,Sisters command squad 1,canones 1,Saint celestine(converted) and being the first time taking the vow i hope i dident just take water over the head here... i vow all shall be done befor 31 march 2013, with atleast 2 wip updates. and if i should fail i will wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Commissar Harris of the Sisters of Battle, vow To Him on Holy Terra, to paint and present at least 5 converted Sister Superiors with Power Weapons and Bolters and 2 Immolator/Exorcist conversions on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Master Matthius of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one unit of 5 Deathwing Terminators, 1 Dark Angel Librarian and 2 Rhinos on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Here is my WIP thread.

My vow is complete. See the WIP above.

I, Brother Richard, of the Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Crusade to paint and present at least one Chaplain on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

WIP Thread in the BT Forum

Alrighty....

I guess il start off with a vow I know I can finish.... :D

I, Demoulius of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 12 scouts, 1 bike captain and 1 bike sanguinary priest on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I,lothlorienmoon of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Librarian and 5 tactical marines on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

As of now, 12/31/12, I have them all assembled, and the tactical marines based/primed. This is my first year dong this, and I look forward to more to come.

I, Tribalminer of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter (Lamenters) to paint and present at least 2 Units of Sanguinary Guard and Commander Dante (counts as) on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, elohimalpha, of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of Lions of the Dawn to paint and present at least full 2 Tactical Squads on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, arizonajirt of the Index Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter(s) to paint and present at least the following units (see notes below) on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Now for the units im vowing. Im currently working on multiple armies so will be making a vow to include units from each, giving my vow points to the index astartes.

1) Blood Angels - 10 Assault Marines

2) Ultra Marine - 10 Tactical Marines, calgar in power armor, 2 captains, 5 scouts, tigurius

3) World Eaters - 10 Khrone Berzerkers

4) and IF the models come in the mail on time, a Heresy Space Wolves Grey Hunter Pack

First post updated again.

Oh cool, thanks! I've thought of another query: Do bases count towards the 50% already painted? I ask because ages ago I batch painted around 60 bases and it would be nice to be able to actually use them.

That's fine, no problem.

I, Zedrenael of the Blood Angels subfourm,vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 10 Man Tactical Squad, 6 5 Man Assault Squads, 10 man Assault Squad, 3 Vindicators, 2 Baal Predators, Captain Tycho, 2 Librarians, and Brother Corbulo on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I will track everything on my blog: Heroes Blood Gaming

I, Benjamin27 of the Ultramarines, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 10 Space Marine Sniper Scouts on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Dorns_fist of the Crimson fists, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 10 Crimson fist Sternguard on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Izzuan of The Dark Angels Sub forum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Land Raider on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

For the Lion and the Emperor!

***Updates shall appear below this here line***
Update 1: Primed, and then added a multimelta...then primed the multimelta! Will add a pic when I get home. All hail the melta! For the Lion!!!!

Update #2!
I'm in the home stretch. Primary colors are on, just gotta finish up the metals, an various little bits of tidying up. I can see the light at the end, but it feels like the squeeze is on.
Picture this time!
http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt196/Ugluvak/th_0AE41760-2128-4251-9ECD-481FB584B36E-798-00000182A70468CA_zpsab33647f.jpg

Next pic will be the completed 'Raider!

================================Completion!==============

Here it is!

http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt196/Ugluvak/th_7E8E0B3F-CA72-4776-A020-35D94C1FE32F-2557-000002A0A6F10D6E_zps7d89f0e0.jpg

one completed Landraider Godhammer pattern!

Vow Complete!

Archived