=][= Librarium Painting Challenge 2013 =][=

I, Gondow of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least One unit of Sanguinary Guard on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

W.I.P Thread

meh... and the pre pic!

2013-01-01%2012.36.42.jpg

Edit: added wip stuffs

I, Ultrad81 of the Ultramarines, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least five space marine scouts and Sergent Telion, on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

WIP thread is here

I, Bryan Blaire of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least seven Tactical Marines, on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Taranis of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 Terminators and 3 Bikes on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

My documentation will be here:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=221529

Starting with post 24.

It's good to be painting in happy contest for fun and honour again. :tu:

I, revvokan of the Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Wolf Lord, 5 Wolf Scouts and 1 Lone Wolf on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

EDIT: I'll be using this thread to document my progress: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=269198

I, Winged.Cav of the Mighty Dark Angels Ravenwing , vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 6 Ravenwing bikes amd 1 Attack bike on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, hippitro of the Blood Angels Subforums, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Librarian, 1 Death Company squad (5) on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

A humble vow but not bad for my first post on B&C ;)

I, Hellhunter of the Index Astartes sub-forum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 unique, kitbashed "Captains" on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, W0lfie, of the Index Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 painted Rhino, 1 painted tactical squads, 1 painted Sevrin Loth and Honour Guard, 1 painted Tyberos the Red Wake and 1 painted Stormtalon on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done

I, Muctar of the Index Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter, the Salamanders, and 4th Company Captain Dac'tyr, Lord of the Burning Skies, to paint and present at least one Techmarine, 5 Assault Terminators, Master Harath Shen, and Bray'arth Ashmantle on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Palak of the Index Astartes, vow on the honour of Curze and my Legion to paint and present at least 1 Caestus Assault Ram with the color of my Night Lords Legion before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Lord Aerixis of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Librarian, 1 Chaplain, and 1 tactical squad on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, notsoevil of LEGIO MORBIDUS, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 6 Nurgle Terminators, 1 Chaos Lord of Nurgle and Typhus, on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

EDIT Jan 31, 2013: WIP Shot. Finished Terminators part of Vow.

I, Mantras of the Unforgiven, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least the Dark Angels Army from the DV boxset, on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Araziel of the Legio Moribidus, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Helbrute on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, slyfox.uk of the Dark Angels (sub-forum), vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Rhino, 1 Belial, 6 ravenwing bikers and 5 deathwing terminators on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Kronus Stormbringer of the Sons of Medusa (Index Astartes sub forum), vow on the honour of my clan to paint and present at least 5 Heavy weapons marines & 1 Dreadnought on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Xmercx of the Blood Angles vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 count as Astorath the Grim, 1 Librarian and 5 Assault Marines for my as yet unnamed successor chapter on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

my WiP thread can be found here

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...c's+madness

Mactire reporting in from the fang with my second set of wip pics as per second update rule

Droppod

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/uploads...992_1173818.jpg

Fenrisian wolves

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/uploads...992_1320902.jpg

Razorback

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/uploads...7992_955795.jpg

And the OCD need to paint interiors which will never be seen

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/uploads...992_1709196.jpg

Will report back with completed pics

I, Sinners Red of the Chaos Ascendant, vow on the honour of the VIII Legion to paint and present at least 10 Chaos Space Marines with Close Combat Weapons on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I will mark all of my LPC updates in my current WIP thread (linked in my sig.)

Oh man, here we go again...

I, Terrahawk of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 3 Deathwing Terminators on or before the 31st of March, 2013. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I am a son of Badab, born beneath her glowing sun. I am the Imperium's last hope against the corruption growing within it's core, and the greedy politicians who govern in His name. I, alongside my true brothers of the Lamenters, Mantis Warriors, and Executioners, am all that stand between the freedom of the Astartes Charter and our breed being placed in chains at the whims of the fraudulent Inquisition. Even as the skies above me catch alight with betrayal, and the false angels of grey and deep oceans come for my blood, I am true til' death. I am Centurion Michael of the LXII Legio Auxillia, Astral Claw, and King of One Thousand Heathens. I, in the name of the Index Astartes, shall complete Seventeen fellow brothers to complete my squad requirement as laid down by the mighty Tyrant himself, upon pain of death, prior to the March 31st deadline. Twice shall I present my works before completion, to prove to the great Huron Himself that my tireless duties will not end until the Maelstrom Sector is free. Failure to do so shall result in the helm of my plate being blackened in shame, and a thesus on the internal functions of the Tyrant's Legion being completed for distribution to all line units in penance to the Librarium; a symbol of shame for all to see, and to be carried upon my Auxillia's shoulders for eternity. This is my oath, nay, my bond. None shall dispute it.

For the freemen of Badab. For the Liberation of the Maelstrom. For the Tyrant.

holy crap, how do you really feel.

I prolly should of vowed lamenters........ :)

Archived