The Cadian 256

Idlem

I may just have to join you in the cool kids corner...

I have always wanted to get a box of Bullgryns and a box of WHF Ogres and do some chopshopping :smile.:

Edit.... Damn you, Ogres and Bullgryns ordered!

Edited by Elmo9141

Work in progress, minor things to finish up, Really enjoy painting large guys like this, I have an Ogre Kingdoms army so using the same techniques for skin and such.

15590353113_e0a00b98a2_c.jpg

16210199365_14eda31b19_c.jpg

My brothers were talking with me about an all Ogryn army. If I ever win the lotto, it's something I'm seriously considering after working with my Bullgryns. They've been so much fun.

Also, I need a (manly!) name! My buddy suggested Armstrong after Full Metal. My wife made the suggestion of all the MST3K nicknames for Dave Ryder. Still taking suggestions, so go ahead and fire away.

Hey get in line, I need to win the lottery first! :lol:

He looks great, the skin and beard especially :tu: As for names, there is surely only one choice: Arnold S. Armstrong. You know it's right.

... I need to finish my other projects so I can start on my Bullgryns.

Tattoos are something I am considering very carefully. In the past my freehand with them hasn't been to my satisfaction, but I agree, he needs some sort of sailor like designs on him somewhere.

Also, Warriorfish, are you sure he's not a valid entry into Big Guns? Cause this guy cant wear a jacket without a concealed weapon license. :teehee:  Wait, Commissar can't shoot me for bad jokes right?