SoB alternative model from Raging Heroes

Spellscape

Is the mini in 40K scale? I ask because the model seems to be a little larger than 40K humans. Personally I usually prefer to field official GW/FW models but GW SoB are not "supreme quality" models.

However every alternative good looking model I saw was not 40K scaled. I noticed several of them are much larger and I find a little odd for a SoB to have the same size of a Primarch ;)

Note that Death Cult Assassin same size as Raging Heroes (maybe because also on high heels) 

Highest model is Asharah but keep in mind that she standing on her toes, anyway GW also makes characters bigger

482921_555635161115055_1154163144_n.jpg

If you want here is my other video with Female Commissars

Note that Death Cult Assassin same size as Raging Heroes (maybe because also on high heels) 

Highest model is Asharah but keep in mind that she standing on her toes, anyway GW also makes characters bigger

482921_555635161115055_1154163144_n.jpg

If you want here is my other video with Female Commissars

They seem more SM sized. In your video they appear to be about 35mm tall, that's about the size of a SM mini. Obviously we can say they have very high heels and that is what make them so tall. However my only concern is how the appear on the table. When you first look at a mini you don't look at every detail and at a frist glimpse they look more SM sized.

That's sad because I think they look very Rogue Trader styled.. and I'm not refering to the first edition of 40K but at the actual in-unverse rogues traders... I always want to start a "Rogue Trader" project... ;)

They are also less "wide" then GW sisters, which is a good thing ;)

Anyway I just have to ask you one more courtesy... do you have the chance to compare them with SM miniatures?

Is the plan to use ashara as a Livimg Saint? I think that will work. You can be more forgiving with single charater figures than with alternative minis in the army where uniformaty is key.

I think your biggest challenge is tienf her into the rest of the armies Aestheic. No Pwer armour, no chaplet and icon; A wry smile rather than an angry or beatific expression. Even on a single Charater, these will betray the model soon after scale does.

They plan to release whole squads of ladies in armour

If so, I can really see a high demand for these (as long as Raging Heroes don't get too close to the knuckle of course ;) )

I know I'd seriously consider getting some ^_^

482526_556190384392866_1637126578_n.jpg

They are as tall as SM. That's sad because I'd like to find some good looking, 40K scaled female character miniatures. Honestly GW human women minis are not supreme quality.

They made a good job with Lelith but nothing more. The problem is I never found 40K scaled alternatives...

Since "They plan to release whole squads of ladies in armour" it would be nice if they will made a "shorter" version for each of them so we can use them for our 40K armies... I'm sure they will sell more... just my opinion ;)

• 3 months later...

We'll have plastic sisters of battle by the time the Eternal Mercy comes along. Or is it the other way round?

I can see these female Catachans, Cadians and Death Korps of Krieg do well in the future... But will people buy equivalents to unupdated GW metal models like dark elves and sisters of battle when (or if, in the Adepta Sororitas' case) these are updated? I can't help but wonder.

Can't say I enjoyed their Kurganomissars going to battle in what amounts to lingerie catsuits and with their tits hanging out to be honest.

I have been using many of the Raging Heroes minis for a while now, mostly their version of the DE wyches for my DE wyches.  The scale is just fine.  As I have contributed to the Kickstarter, my thought is the minis would fit more as IG proxies better that SOB.  That seems to be the style they are going for anyway.

I have been using many of the Raging Heroes minis for a while now, mostly their version of the DE wyches for my DE wyches. The scale is just fine. As I have contributed to the Kickstarter, my thought is the minis would fit more as IG proxies better that SOB. That seems to be the style they are going for anyway.

I'm gald to read the scale is fine. They have amazing minis. thumbsup.gif

Archived