I'm not trying to be an asshat, I just don't understand what exactly I should be "grateful" for. The catalogue is nice, next time I wouldn't lead people on as much as you did.

Anyways, these are little resin figures, I ain't too wrapped up in it. I'll keep quiet until we start seeing more VII Legion.

You don't have to be grateful. However where is the fun in just being told, hey guys a cstalogue is coming out with unseen models and finished ones previewed at open day. Also red butchers are being released Friday. Anticipation got you excited. I didnt do that with the deathshroud leak (almost got me caught) and this time I wanted to make it fun.

My bad

Thanks for the tip weber :) I think everyone is just mad at the paint job.

I mean, it's not like the world eaters to get shafted with stupid silly looking models or the only crappy rules in the whole 30k books....but hey

I'm surprised that they didn't opt for the all bronze with red highlights. Even if they did the white, it would've looked better with bronze instead of the blue and red.

Now they look like 'Merica @&$/ yeah! marines

People forget that these rumors come from a small small group. It's easy to figure out who is who, especially with my last name in my forum name. (Need to get that changed). Leak enough and NDA law comes into play. with forge world it's a very small group who also enjoys "fluffy" kind of teasers or jigsaw puzzles etc. It provides entertainment to those interested. At this point forge world is gearing up for a big open day and it will be due to the larger than expected interest. Two primarchs will be shown, one finished, one WIP.

People forget that these rumors come from a small small group. It's easy to figure out who is who, especially with my last name in my forum name. (Need to get that changed). Leak enough and NDA law comes into play. with forge world it's a very small group who also enjoys "fluffy" kind of teasers or jigsaw puzzles etc. It provides entertainment to those interested. At this point forge world is gearing up for a big open day and it will be due to the larger than expected interest. Two primarchs will be shown, one finished, one WIP.

drool.gif

Keep the games going then brother! But with mre Night Lords. msn-wink.gif

Way I see it, there are only so many units they can release of those Legions getting covered most so far. Eventually they will run out, and for some that is fast approaching.

At that point we can expect to see similar treatment given to another batch.

I can not wait for some Salamanders, Raven Guard and Imperial Fists.

Way I see it, there are only so many units they can release of those Legions getting covered most so far. Eventually they will run out, and for some that is fast approaching.

The cool thing for the traitors is by the time of the siege of terra, we'll probably be seeing true plague marines and other chaos-influenced units.

Thanks for the tip weber smile.png I think everyone is just mad at the paint job.

I mean, it's not like the world eaters to get shafted with stupid silly looking models or the only crappy rules in the whole 30k books....but hey

I'm surprised that they didn't opt for the all bronze with red highlights. Even if they did the white, it would've looked better with bronze instead of the blue and red.

Crappy rules? Um...What? The Death Guard and Emperor's Children got far worse rules. Compare the Butchers with the Phoenix Guard and you will see the Butchers outclassed them completely. Similarly, the WE Rite of War is great - having Hatred and 're-rolling some Run/Charge results is golden. The World Eater infantry will have Rage and Hatred from the start, while the EC get Crusader and some small Turn 1 bonus. Or, look at the Medusan Immortals - terrible rules. I really don't get the WE complaints over their rules. So, you don't have Drop Pods as standard? Well I bet the Death Guard wanted something more than what we got. I mean, immunity to pinning is just heartbreaking. The Night Lords pretty much have that as standard, what with having the option to Fall Back. At least your Primary can kill more than AV13.... mine can only glance a Contemptor to death. Poor Morty. Sorry if this comes across as a rant. Anyhow. Back on topic, the Red Butchers look very nice indeed, though they look like they are....dancing?

Thanks for the tip weber smile.png I think everyone is just mad at the paint job.

Crappy rules? Um...What? The Death Guard and Emperor's Children got far worse rules. Compare the Butchers with the Phoenix Guard and you will see the Butchers outclassed them completely. Similarly, the WE Rite of War is great - having Hatred and 're-rolling some Run/Charge results is golden. The World Eater infantry will have Rage and Hatred from the start, while the EC get Crusader and some small Turn 1 bonus. Or, look at the Medusan Immortals - terrible rules. I really don't get the WE complaints over their rules. So, you don't have Drop Pods as standard? Well I bet the Death Guard wanted something more than what we got. I mean, immunity to pinning is just heartbreaking. The Night Lords pretty much have that as standard, what with having the option to Fall Back. At least your Primary can kill more than AV13.... mine can only glance a Contemptor to death. Poor Morty. Sorry if this comes across as a rant. Anyhow. Back on topic, the Red Butchers look very nice indeed, though they look like they are....dancing?

Yeah, Night Lords just Fall Back further than expected. tongue.png

Depth's complaint is the....... redundancy of the WE rules, which I can see. Their rules are very situation specific.

The cool thing for the traitors is by the time of the siege of terra, we'll probably be seeing true plague marines and other chaos-influenced units.

Will they give us those, though, or just tell us to use GW's Chaos units?

Crappy rules? Um...What?   The Death Guard and Emperor's Children got far worse rules. Compare the Butchers with the Phoenix Guard and you will see the Butchers outclassed them completely. Similarly, the WE Rite of War is great - having Hatred and 're-rolling some Run/Charge results is golden. The World Eater infantry will have Rage and Hatred from the start, while the EC get Crusader and some small Turn 1 bonus. Or, look at the Medusan Immortals - terrible rules. I really don't get the WE complaints over their rules. So, you don't have Drop Pods as standard? Well I bet the Death Guard wanted something more than what we got. I mean, immunity to pinning is just heartbreaking. The Night Lords pretty much have that as standard, what with having the option to Fall Back. At least your Primary can kill more than AV13.... mine can only glance a Contemptor to death. Poor Morty. Sorry if this comes across as a rant. Anyhow. Back on topic, the Red Butchers look very nice indeed, though they look like they are....dancing?

I feel the same on the primarch front. They should have smash lite.

Half attacks, double strength, but no AP2

If that WIP Primarch is not Mortarion, I will set myself on fire in protest.

If that WIP Primarch is not Mortarion, I will set myself on fire in protest.

It is Corax, I believe. Get the matches ready.

Archived