deathspectres 05/04/15 update.Tac Marines

I feel the dual scythes looks a tad off imo however one held cross-ways in a defensive stance would work really well - also if you've not read it I urge you to read Deathwatch by Steve Parker as the main protagonist is Chief Codicier of the Death Spectres, it contains a ton of info on the initiation processes as one passes from aspirant to scout, to battle brother and lastly (for very few) to the librarius, it also has info about their Chief Librarian Epistolary Athio Cordatus and even the First Spectre (The Megir) and more besides...

very nice to see how committed you are and a lovely looking force you have ao far

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting the Bits together Brother plus I am going to order some pads for them plus some other RWs.

The pads sound interesting smile.png The main reason why my army are mainly symbol-less is due to how badly I paint it sad.png

The next time I have more than an hour to myself I'll put some practice in smile.png How many Deathspectres do you have now anyway? If I recall, you must be on your way to about half a Company by now! laugh.png

Archived