Elva, Vlka Fenryka - Pre-Heresy VI Legion

As the next pack of Horus Heresy era marines for the Elva, Vlka Fenryka aka The Rout have reached the painting tray and, following requests from the cheap seats, here is the force to date. The only thing missing is the Fenrisian Wolves as the old goblin mounts are being replaced by the nice new versions. Apologies to Nordic friends for what are clearly Nordic inspired rather than real titles whistlingW.gif

Mielikkigärd, Fenris Hunters

Lempogärd, Fenris Hunters

Ukkogärd, Fenris Hunters

Førgärd, Wolf Scouts

Etsiägärd, Wolf Scouts

Förloraderne, Wulfen

Surma Tuonelasta, Rune Priest

Äijö Pitkänen, Rune Priest

Even Halvfist, Contemptor Dreadnought

Jarl Durfast Spiritwolf, lord of the Elva

Ageir Skarpeklo, Wolf Guard of Fenris, vaerangi of Durfast Spiritwolf

Vaerangir of the Elva

Next up are Long Fangs, followed by Fenrisian Wolves and then some Fenrisian Bloods yes.gif

Very well done brother! Russ would be proud! I really love the addition of the older wolf scouts, and all those wulfen!!! Looking forward to more!

One question, the round shields on Spiritwolf and a few others, where is their origin if you don't mind my asking.

Very well done brother! Russ would be proud! I really love the addition of the older wolf scouts, and all those wulfen!!! Looking forward to more!

One question, the round shields on Spiritwolf and a few others, where is their origin if you don't mind my asking.

Thank you. They are Early Medieval shields made by Gripping Beast. They don't advertise them separately, but they'd probably sort you out with some.

Thanks again. Yes, there's the odd 2nd Ed in there with more to come msn-wink.gif

Awesome. Will look forward to it. I've done similar things with my Fists, and am always pleased with the result. A good dose of nostalgia is always welcome.

Archived