Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

YITHI finished cutting all the studs off the Calth Mk IV's I bought for my IF's before Christmas, and am now crashing and burning over the fact I can't get the way I want to convert my Calth Chaplain to look the way I want it to. Probably doesn't help I've got around 50+ figures and two Contemptors sat around my desk staring me in the face. Methinks I need to take a turn at doing some 40k work as a diversion.

Yesterday evening, I collected all the Drop Pods I could ever need! Huzzah!

How many, and how?

Obviously. :wink.:

Haha, not quite! Luckily, a friend was downsizing his collection, so I snapped his ten up - with the one I owned, I can quite happily do the Skitarii/Flesh Tearer list I've been desperate to try!

YITH I finished my Vanguard, not including basing. I just need some Astrogranite and that'll be a breeze to finish. I also started painting five more Ultramarines to see how long factory lining them will take.

Today in the hobby (well, last night but still...), I ordered a third Canoness (no, I don't have a problem...), a three pack of Sisters, a Melta Sister and a Multi Melta Sister for my forthcoming Legion of the Damned project :happy.: (the Canoness is going to be the main Sergeant counts-as :happy.: )

Edit: I also resisted temptation to get this. It doesn't help that my local GW is celebrating its 16th (I think) birthday. I might be popping in before work tomorrow...

Edited by Aquilanus

Today in the hobby (well, last night but still...), I ordered a third Canoness (no, I don't have a problem...), a three pack of Sisters, a Melta Sister and a Multi Melta Sister for my forthcoming Legion of the Damned project :happy.: (the Canoness is going to be the main Sergeant counts-as :happy.: )

Ok I can't wait to see this now. lol :tu:

Ok I can't wait to see this now. lol :thumbsup:

I bought the LotD e-Codex sometime ago, but I was reluctant to have Marines with my Sisters (one of my "rules" is that all models should reflect Sisters in some way), but last night I had a brainwave and it's rolled on from that. I won't be using the typical "flames and skulls" motif, but more of the Nihlahk Oxide style (a more ghoulish glowing effect...just need to work out how to paint a grey kind of skin...)

Edit: I also resisted temptation to get this. It doesn't help that my local GW is celebrating its 16th (I think) birthday. I might be popping in before work tomorrow...

Don't resist, everyone loves a Knight! I was going to head down for a bit but I'm double booked! Shame as the Shrikes could use an outing.

Don't resist, everyone loves a Knight! I was going to head down for a bit but I'm double booked! Shame as the Shrikes could use an outing.

You're not helping! :laugh.: I've got so many side projects, I shouldn't start another one yet! :laugh.: I will get one, just not for a while :smile.:

Tithi primed some obliterator conversions and other ctdas, and touched up some ctacs with Abaddon black and blacked my raptors. Tomorrow I think, depending on how I feel, I will do the metals on my ctacs and raptors and black the terminators and oblits

TiTH i was doing some painting on my epic proxies. Was between colours, got up and stretched, and misjudged where the ceiling fan was.

don't think anything broken but my painting hand copped it. at least we're not in ETL yet.

Nothing a bionic replacement can't fix. Get a few mechandrites add while you are at the doc :D

Today in the hobby (well, last night but still...), I ordered a third Canoness (no, I don't have a problem...), a three pack of Sisters, a Melta Sister and a Multi Melta Sister for my forthcoming Legion of the Damned project ^_^ (the Canoness is going to be the main Sergeant counts-as ^_^ )Edit: I also resisted temptation to get this. It doesn't help that my local GW is celebrating its 16th (I think) birthday. I might be popping in before work tomorrow...

You're not helping! :lol: I've got so many side projects, I shouldn't start another one yet! :lol: I will get one, just not for a while :)

I want the new Knight with the gatling and torso missile pod SO badly. But I had an incident wi the last knight i built, that has taken some time to get out of my system :)

TiTH i was doing some painting on my epic proxies. Was between colours, got up and stretched, and misjudged where the ceiling fan was.

don't think anything broken but my painting hand copped it. at least we're not in ETL yet.

Nothing a bionic replacement can't fix. Get a few mechandrites add while you are at the doc :biggrin.:

Today in the hobby (well, last night but still...), I ordered a third Canoness (no, I don't have a problem...), a three pack of Sisters, a Melta Sister and a Multi Melta Sister for my forthcoming Legion of the Damned project :happy.: (the Canoness is going to be the main Sergeant counts-as :happy.: )Edit: I also resisted temptation to get this. It doesn't help that my local GW is celebrating its 16th (I think) birthday. I might be popping in before work tomorrow...

You're not helping! :laugh.: I've got so many side projects, I shouldn't start another one yet! :laugh.: I will get one, just not for a while :smile.:

I want the new Knight with the gatling and torso missile pod SO badly. But I had an incident wi the last knight i built, that has taken some time to get out of my system :smile.:

You should totally do that! I love the shape so much, and two Knights look so much more bad-ass than one!