Imperial Fists Deathwatch apothecary (and other artwork)

Badaboom

• 4 weeks later...

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/181/8/7/destroyer_by_diegogisbertllorens-d6bbqun.jpg

Some Crimson Slaughter for you, guys! Excuse the flat grey background, the image was meant to have transparent background to show the page behind it, that´s why.

I'm loving the assembly of knives and pointy bits caught in his armor, very dramatic. Although they must have been damn sharp to pierce power armor teehee.gif

I can't seem to spot anything to nitpick, and that makes me sad sad.png But even sadder, I'm beginning to notice a lack of loyalists msn-wink.gif

I'd totally give you a dollar to draw up a Broken Arrow. Think about that. One. Whole. Dollar! yes.gif

Really, really awesome work. Even if someone does find something to nitpick over, you should be tremendously pleased with that, you've captured the raw malevolence of the Chaos Marine really well. I love the lighting in particular (not sure why as it's quite diffused).

At this rate I'll be asking you to draw a picture of one of my Sons of Tyr...do you take commissions? ;)

@Firepower: What´s a Broken Arrow? I think I never heard about that chapter.

@BrotherCaptainArkhan: Sons of Tyr? Some viking themed Astartes? Yes, I sometimes take commissions :D

@Firepower: What´s a Broken Arrow? I think I never heard about that chapter.

@BrotherCaptainArkhan: Sons of Tyr? Some viking themed Astartes? Yes, I sometimes take commissions biggrin.png

They take inspiration from Norse mythology and Native American culture. I'll pop you a PM about it, I was dead serious as I'm really keen on your style.

I am wondering what goodies that badaboom has drawn for the Emperor's chosen.  That book should also come out in a week or so.

^_____^ 

• 1 month later...

Absolutely marvelous! (but to me, the guy second from the left (with chainsword held horizontally) was kinda hard to ID as a Marine due to backpack's proportions/position. At first, I thought he was a scout!)

I'm loving the detail on the powerfist

Oh thank god.  I was soooo worried this was another threadromancy.  Been a rash of those lately.

Now then, let's see....Pretty sweet, all around.  The one thing that looks off is their...well, their butts.  The way the leg armor meets it on the guy in the foreground, and the overall proportions of it on the guy with the sword closest to him.  Althoug hon the second guy it very well could just be that seeing it in four segments is so odd.  It looks like a combat diaper.

Anywho, very fun piece.  Trying to count Chapters, but all I can make out for sure is a Fist, and what has almost definitely got to be a Wolf

i like it thumbsup.gif

i just think the arm of the marine under the "flying" one looks a little undernourished in comparison to the rest of his body

:cuss! Totally! I repainted it on the final file, but not in the one I saved for web! Must re-upload that one...

@Firepower: absolutely. A space marine jumping solo against a giant Chaos Spawn, axe in hand, must be a Wolf :D

On a second look, I feel like the heavy bolter's shots could be a bit scattered rather than in a straight line.  The difference between spray n' pray and a laser gun.

I'm disappointed in myself for not noticing the wonky arm :P  

If it wasn't for the direction of his hair, I would think the Wolf was being knocked away, not leaping forward.  It's a bit of an odd angle.

Great battle scenes, brother. Moar!

There are some BIG battles coming! Not sure When I´ll be able to show them, though...

I know the pictures were a while ago, but I love the Slaanesh ones. Especially the first, it's just so... happy. You can see why you'd give yourself to the Dark Prince.

I guess I have a better understanding of the ways of the Prince of Pleasure than I thought :D

Wow your work is simply beautiful!!! 

I would love to have some cool artwork like that up my living room wall. 

That could be arranged...:D

Really well done.  You've "The Gift" man!   Thanks for sharing bits of your craft with us...

Any Ultramarines lurking in your collection?

BSS

Actually, I have THE Ultramarine there, waiting to be published. Patience, brother.

Wow your work is simply beautiful!!!

I would love to have some cool artwork like that up my living room wall.

That could be arranged...biggrin.png

I have been looking for a while to get a big canvas in my living room. I have to cabinets there full with my Ultramarines and Goff Orks there.

I would like to have something similar to the new Ultramarines edition codex cover.

http://theshellcase.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/ultramarines.jpg

Archived