Imperial Fists Deathwatch apothecary (and other artwork)

Badaboom

All the artwork here looks awesome, it's always a joy to see a new piece by you.

I almost feel bad for giving critique but on the Death Spectre I find the power fist looks a bit off, almost like it was built around the helmet it's holding.

Other than that it's probably my favourite piece in this thread, his expression, the cabling under the chestplate and the shade of white you've used really makes it stand out to me.

Amazing art!  Love that last one especially.

Question:  Your blog shows some of your stuff, but the pictures used for the links obviously display other pieces.  Any chance we could get a link to those... I'm especially interested in that Blood Angel one.

Amazing art!  Love that last one especially.

Question:  Your blog shows some of your stuff, but the pictures used for the links obviously display other pieces.  Any chance we could get a link to those... I'm especially interested in that Blood Angel one.

I´m afraid that my blog is basicly dead, since nobody comments in it anymore. You better try looking for my Deviantart gallery diegogisbertllorens.deviantart.com

Plus, I´m proud to announce my collaboration with the Eternal Crusade game, currently under development by Behaviour Interactive :D  http://www.eternalcrusade.com/newsletter/aletterfromafan

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry I'm late to the party daaaamn you're pieces are smooth man!

I'm going to spend the day looking through your work, my fav sitar has got to be the slaaneshi envoy (first pic here, from the amazing ff book) or your selfportrait! Love it!

Im a 40k fan and fine art collector, ill msg you for a commission if you get time.

Great work, thankyou for sharing!

• 1 month later...

Hey people! While I´m working on (a lot of) new commissions, I will give you a pretty obvious hint about my next Astartes work:

"We are the fury of our father!".

Sorry about the Iron Hands fans, but the price goes tooooooo....FLESH TEARERS!

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2014/179/1/0/flesh_tearer_battle_brother_by_diegogisbertllorens-d7oclig.jpg

That is beyond reproach.  The coloring, dynamic movement, drapery of the cloth-- that isn't just a space marine; that is a rampaging juggernaut, ready to dispense some imperial grade butt kicking.  Simply aces man.

So awesome, I'll be using it as a point of reference when I (eventually) start my own FT army! happy.png

Check out this little fella, fresh from the Eternal Crusade's Founders Programme: http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2014/182/2/1/possessed_chaos_marine_by_diegogisbertllorens-d7or201.jpg

Archived