+++E Tenebrae Lux II - Black Templars Strategium+++

I think the new codex may have helped the DA players out, just because new players were flocking to the new shiny book. The points we completed this year would have won last year as well.
Anyway, next ETL we will have our own book and more Neophyets to add in their painting projects to our cause.
(And second place isnt that bad for a sub forum that wasn't trying its hardest)

<Ahem>, The sign on the outside, says "No Remorse".

That means "none" to me.

Move on, the galaxy is full of traitors, heretics, and xenos scum that require the Emperor's justice.

Time to crusade like it's M999!

* No apologies to Wince in the slightest

Sorry to have contributed only one vow as well but rest assured my lineup of soon-to-be Black Templars is indeed growing incredibly fast... so come ETL 3.0 I'll probably have some models that require brush work... 3 Co. worth of Templars won't paint themselves ;)...

Exactly. One has to respect that greatly! The Templars made a magnificent effort, despite the imminent change in their Codex situation. It was a worthy farewell to the Codex that served them for so long, before embarking in the brave new world of the One Codex with supplements!

I salute you too brave Templars, and look forward for our next clash of brushes! :lol: Also thanks for your kind words! :blush:

Now for all those who had Terminators as part of your vow, you are invited to post them in the Hobbyist Showcase discussion that is part of the Indomitus Project. It can become an awesome collection of Terminator images of the entire B&C community!

So, you have shown your strength and the Dark Gods turned their backs on me. As I have pledged, I will now buy and build the Black Templar with trophies taken from my own warriors as penance.

My question for you is: Would you rather like trophies from my main army, the Space Rats (brown with bony shoulder pads and bronze trims), or would you choose World Eaters trophies? I have entered ETL with my DIY renegades. Thank you for your point of view.

So, you have shown your strength and the Dark Gods turned their backs on me. As I have pledged, I will now buy and build the Black Templar with trophies taken from my own warriors as penance.

My question for you is: Would you rather like trophies from my main army, the Space Rats (brown with bony shoulder pads and bronze trims), or would you choose World Eaters trophies? I have entered ETL with my DIY renegades. Thank you for your point of view.

If say use what you entered the ETL with as they're what were defeated

Now for all those who had Terminators as part of your vow, you are invited to post them in the Hobbyist Showcase discussion that is part of the Indomitus Project. It can become an awesome collection of Terminator images of the entire B&C community!

Do last year's qualify? :P

I still like to sit and look at my Assault Terminators. They were the first unit I painted and felt proud of, and given my inexperience at the time, I still get compliments on them! lol

Archived