Easily #2. Will you be adding any facial hair?

I'm glad to see you straightened his right leg. I expect you'll be doing the same with his right vambrace?

I hate to say it but it almost looks like you've sculpted a pasty around his waist!

I've been busy this past week with some stuff and didn't get much sculpting time, but I got some few additions, including hair.

2biIRu1.png

I did the hair on the head separate from the body and accidentally made the beard a bit larger than I intended, which now prevents the head from being in the original position I wanted, but I like it. Barely visible is his short ponytail sticking out on the right side.

I rather like what you've done with the hair and beard. Definately looks like a character from 'Vikings'. Fits the Legion aesthetic nicely.

I'm still not sold on his 'girdle' (?), as it doesn't look slim enough or crisp enough IMHO. Maybe one of the existing Space Wolf versions could work nicely?

I'm glad you removed the detail on the right shin, presumably to rebalance the legs? Do you have any plans to go back and add detail to the legs or will you add a little character with paint?