XIV Dragoon, VII Grand Company, IV Legion (13Jun2015)

Hyaenidae

I'm still a traitor :/

Believe me these IF are going to be getting a massive hammering in the fluff I've already planned the story and what's going to happen to a certain IF captain.

I may be no night lord but ill make a loyalist scream in pain!

Ever seen someone skinned with a chainaxe :D

It's going to be pretty

Having stalked the Heresy sub-forum like an unemployed Night Lord for a while, its time I commented.

Awesome stuff in here.... very inspiring..... I especially like the grittiness and individuality of every single miniature! thumbsup.gif

and by the way, I hate you all....... because I've just gone a bought some bits to start a Crusade era First Legion force..... I promised myself I wouldn't do it, and I managed to resist the lure for months, but eventually I gave in..... geek.gif

facmanpob:

and by the way, I hate you all....... because I've just gone a bought some bits to start a Crusade era First Legion force..... I promised myself I wouldn't do it, and I managed to resist the lure for months, but eventually I gave in..... geek.gif

Part of the ship, part of the crew! Part of the ship, part of the crew! Part of the ship, part of the crew! Part of the ship, part of the crew! Part of the ship, part of the crew! Part of the ship, part of the crew! Part of the ship, part of the crew! Part of the ship, part of the crew! Part of the ship, part of the crew! Part of the ship, part of the crew!

and ofcs with all unemployed Night Lords there's an overtone of bromance stronger than seen in twilight msn-wink.gif

BTW - WE WANT MAOR!! tongue.png so get painting he he biggrin.png

If by Twilight you mean:

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/How_b3a304_722933.jpg

Then yes. If not.....

facmanpob:

Part of the ship, part of the crew! Part of the ship, part of the crew! Part of the ship, part of the crew! Part of the ship, part of the crew! Part of the ship, part of the crew! Part of the ship, part of the crew! Part of the ship, part of the crew! Part of the ship, part of the crew! Part of the ship, part of the crew! Part of the ship, part of the crew!

Dear Night! The crew is everywhere! Burn the ship! Burn it! Wait, my leg is stuck in the wall..... No! Don't burn the ship! Don't burn it!

facmanpob:

Dear Night! The crew is everywhere! Burn the ship! Burn it! Wait, my leg is stuck in the wall..... No! Don't burn the ship! Don't burn it!

Oh! Such pretty fireworks... and there goes Kol's spare claws... and his wooden leg...

HEATHENS!! WE NEED YOUR PAINT!!

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed.

Or else we will start the slaanesh discussions again tongue.png

Over my dead body.

Correction. Over your dead body.

Brother Amherst, Sapper Platoon

gallery_37532_8712_36734.pnggallery_37532_8712_76039.pnggallery_37532_8712_100257.png

Brother Reid, 2nd Sapper Platoon

gallery_37532_8712_126180.pnggallery_37532_8712_54699.pnggallery_37532_8712_302406.png

Sergeant Myndova, 1st Platoon (Breach). Cited for 1 MBT and 3 LBT kills during the Siege of Antietam IV. Personally led his platoon in breaking the God-Gate of the Devil's Den, and killing Drake-Knight Da'tien of the Salamanders Legion.

gallery_37532_8712_318237.pnggallery_37532_8712_38667.pnggallery_37532_8712_68114.pnggallery_37532_8712_130037.png

Archived