XIV Dragoon, VII Grand Company, IV Legion (13Jun2015)

Hyaenidae

Dantioch?... Please tell me that's a joke.

Love the story Heathens, I think you've really found your own personal writing style and its killer. I see a few errors here and there but it looks like you're really finding your own way.

The only major niggle I have to make is when your sergeant is referred to as a 'non-commissioned officer' I know this is a term used for sergeants in the military, but the Astartes don't don't have commissions. So I think this really falls out of place, or at least to me.

Would you be mega-pissed if some Olympian Slag-Shells found their way into some forgotten ammo stores on Terra?

Would you be mega-pissed if some librarian psykers found their way into the Black Templars chapter? Oh wait...too soon?

Lol just kidding of course! :P

Would you be mega-pissed if some Olympian Slag-Shells found their way into some forgotten ammo stores on Terra?

Would you be mega-pissed if some librarian psykers found their way into the Black Templars chapter? Oh wait...too soon?

Lol just kidding of course! tongue.png

You, sir, are a fiend.

Would you be pissed off if I fielded WE in centurion suits tongue.png

You're drunk Jaspcat. Go home.

Lol just kidding of course! tongue.png

You, sir, are a fiend.

I guess that earns me the troll boob mother of the year award :D

Catheric is 30k-enese for Catholic.

Yes indeed.

I brought up the oddity that it seemed Catherics still flourished despite the whole Imperial truth thing trying to stifle religions.

I am Catholic and its good to see they're still pulling along 28,000 years in the future :D I'm suprised there arent Mormons in speeeeehz

I thought it was funny when Starship troopers mentioned them, but they got slaughtered to a man by the bugs :/

and here I thought Heathens was rolling out the carpet for the Cathars... although I guess it could be possible for Luther & Co. to be the Cathar Kings of old :P

on topic - why not meet up in bighty? we have Scots, Irish, Welch and everyone else - plus the best beer in the world :D

Heathens your fluff is awesome :D can't wait for more :D

and here I thought Heathens was rolling out the carpet for the Cathars... although I guess it could be possible for Luther & Co. to be the Cathar Kings of old tongue.png

on topic - why not meet up in bighty? we have Scots, Irish, Welch and everyone else - plus the best beer in the world biggrin.png

Heathens your fluff is awesome biggrin.png can't wait for more biggrin.png

Is it B.Y.O.S.???

(bring your own scotch?)

Archived