I have finally found my hobby groove again and I am taking a serious look at my armies to re-purpose them for 6th edition and the upcoming changes. One of the biggest releases we will see is Codex: Space Marines. 

I have been a player since the end of 2nd Edition. For a long time I resisted the urge to play Space Marines, but the Space Wolves codex convinced me otherwise. Since then I have played: Black Templars, Imperial Fists, Dark Angels, and now Blood Ravens. 

This blog will encompass my 40k excursions into finishing my Space Wolves and Imperial Guard (whom have gone a long time without being finished). I will also cover my growing detachment of Blood Ravens. In the future expect to see Adeptus Mechanicus with a sprinkling of an Iron Hands successor (Sons of Medusa perhaps). 

Enjoy. 

Pedro has been converted into a company veteran for my command squad. I have built the others and they are primed. I will post them up as soon as I paint them today or tomorrow. 1150225_10201737086768960_1246298453_n.j

From what I can see, he looks rather good, though some extra shots from other angles would be appreciated happy.png

I took this late last night, so I will get some more shots up when he is completely done. I will add some weathering and I need to freehand a Blood Ravens symbol wallbash.gif

Archived