Finished up again:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/256750-mercs-madness/page-5?do=findComment&comment=3509279

and another one:

I, Xmercx, of the proud Nova Angels, vow on the honour of the Primarch Sanguinius to build, paint, and present A count as Captain Tycho before the 30th of November. I will present pictures of my progress in this forum. I vow to bear the CARCERES IRA badge in my signature, should I fail to complete my pledge. May Sanguinius guide my paint brush.

gallery_33706_8353_1152.jpg

Congratulations on a very nice 4th vow completion. :tu: I like the painting and especially the headgear of your Chaplain.

Is it a bought or homemade base for Tycho? He looks very promising. :)

Initial post updated!

Damn, how did I miss this?? Some lovely stuff here guys.

I, PapaLazarou of the proud Blood Angels, vow on the honour of the Primarch Sanguinius and of the Ninth Legion to paint and present a Baal Predator before the 30th of November. I will present pictures of my progress in this forum.

I vow to bear the CARCERES IRA badge in my signature, should I fail to complete my pledge. May Sanguinius guide my paint brush.

so thinking of doing a Brother Corbulo for a vow, could use some feed back on what I have so far (blue tac work up so far). Not sure why the 1st pic turned out so small, 4th pic is a closer pic of my wip grail which will probably end up covered in purity seals.

gallery_33706_8353_7706.jpggallery_33706_8353_12887.jpggallery_33706_8353_17070.jpggallery_33706_8353_2663.jpg

@Papa That Baal looks fantastic thus far, really impressed with all the good shades and highlighting, but it'll really shine with those details coming! 

@Xmercx Very wicked model there, that's one Priest you'd never want to meet on the field for sure, cool concept for sure.